Recent content by Vandelgard

+
  1. Vandelgard

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

I am sending it here... there is no point anymore sending it via email. To the team: Remove pavement hd and terrain 4k mods immediately, they are the ones that cause everything wrong with fps in this game. Also did you disable the sea that is below the ground? Because when it's raining or...
  2. Vandelgard

Toussaint Distant Foliage bug

These 3 are with foliage in High settings. Check how dark it looks in the distance. Also there is some discolouration in the grass probably has to do with the sun, because it disappears to vibrant green as you approach it. The problem gets fixed once you revert to medium settings or reapply high...
  3. Vandelgard

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Promotional Witcher Silver/Steel Swords dissapear after the Battle of Kaer Morhen from the Armorer (Top Notch Swords) in Novigrad.
  4. Vandelgard

Rosemary and Thyme

It is still not rendered as an interior, it is still raining inside too once it is renovated. Please fix this. If it's not fixable at least you could add a bed for Geralt to sleep in there , in Yen's room in Kaer Trolde, in Ciri's room in Velen and in Kaer Morhen anywhere too... If only you did...
  5. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

Doesn't seem very deliberate to me. These are while walking around Oxenfurt during that contract. I am emphasizing on the incosistency on Geralt's back, during full daylight while on the sun, shadows and something in between. Dunno anymore what to show and what to say...
  6. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

Ty for your effort, I already know them. Though my point was not to find a solution but to address it in the hopes that some dev will see it.. As I said on my essay above I don't want another appreciation via email on bug reports. Hence the reason I went into the effort to post and explain all...
  7. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

Then that means that this issue exists in next gen in general, which is even worse. But I noticed the shadows issue now in v4.03. How is a back being so dark in broad daylight not wrong behaviour or not an issue I am losing my mind rn....
  8. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

I hope it is visible to you that last comparison as much is to me. It's a good thing that both shadows look the same.
  9. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

Every picture I have posted so far are with gamma level on 1. 1684089784 1684090644 I also want to add first of all that I never had to change my GammaValue in the last 6-7 years from 2 completely different pc setups. And second the issue with the shadows appears mostly when the weather is...
  10. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

I appreciate the fact that you try to help me. Thing isI am sure that this is not something happening from my side. Although I have posted this here in order for some dev to find it. I don't want another appreciation via email on bug reports. This issue with the shadows did not exist in the...
  11. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

No problem with my Gamma levels. Everything is calibrated to the best and most precice result given in LCD monitor test images (lagom.nl) Monitor Calibration Made Easy With These 5 Online Tools (makeuseof.com) Also as I said I haven't had this issue since v1.10. Not even in v4.02 . 1684080670 I...
  12. Vandelgard

Kaer Trolde Blacksmith still bugged. v4.03

I thought that by the youtube video of Next Gen that you fixed him. Kaer Trolde Blacksmith is still bugged. Only meditating 1 hour next to the guard or close to the blacksmith but outside his programmed path fixed it. That was before giving him the letters. Gave him later the letters to his...
  13. Vandelgard

Undvik Plates

I have sent an email almost a week ago and got no answer back. I hope someone finally notices. I can see that you tried to patch up the clipping of these plates but the mesh appears to be inconsistent and broken as we see on that pic. Specifically on Geralt’s left hand the plate doesn’t follow...
  14. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

Check the hours and how dark Geralt's back is and how dark the shadows are during midday. If I apply gamma levels at 1.2-1.3 as I say for the third time the problem kinda gets burried. But this issue has not been happened to me since v1.10 . This issue did not exist in v4.02. 1684074843 From...
  15. Vandelgard

Shadows too dark - v4.03

Is it difficult to go to Ursten where I gave an example above and just see what the problem is? Or u went and it doesn't appear on dx11? I will post pictures of Kaer Morhen later and various places
Top Bottom