Recent content by VaragtP

+
  1. V

What would Fix the game for you?

They need to fix the horrible cluttered HUD that ruins all immersion. Even with all HUD interface turned off the game still look more lika a hand-holding mobile game with icons everywhere than an immersrive epic. The most annoying ones are the quest markers and the icons over enemies, especially...
  2. V

Any mod or tweak to remove more of the HUD?

Yes me too. I shelfed the game. It is unplayable with all this for me. Completely ruins the experience. At least give us an un-official fix if it is that hard to give us a few more hud options.
  3. V

Yes I also tried this, but it hides crucual things like you said, dialogue options, button prompts and loot windows etc :/ I wish CD red could at least give us a quick fix like this with a console command to use in the meantime that does hide most of the HUD element but not the crucual ones...
  4. V

Yes, the Hardcore Mode is also something I would like a comment on and what happened to it. Considering the main thing advertised with the Hardcore Mode was the clean interface it is even stranger how bad the interface is now. The Hardcore Mode indicate that they DO understand the immersivness...
  5. V

Option/Toggle to hide objective markers/vendor icons/other symbols in the HUD

Yes these too. That it is not standard in games yet to be able to hide all this stuff is a constant chock to me (even though more and more developers seem to get it with games like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Last of Us 2 etc that really understand the importance of immersive huds and how much...
  6. V

And option to turn off markers above enemies heads And option to turn off the icon in the bottom right And option to disable how the camera auto-corrects and automatically snaps forward when driving even if you want to look another way And option to play without subtitles, but still display...
  7. V

Yes I think I am actually going to shelf the game today to wait until this is fixed :/ I just feel annoyance when playing with all this :( For me it is especially the eye markers for detection over enemies that ruins my immersion the most I hope it will be fixed though, but I have not heard CD...
  8. V

Option/Toggle to hide objective markers/vendor icons/other symbols in the HUD

+1 It is amazing how there is no options for these things in the game. Also need a way to hide the icons over enemies heads. And also an option to turn off auto correct camera when driving. To be able to turn all stuff off it really just the bare bone standard basics of what should be...
  9. V

Where is the Hardcore Mode?

Hm, I guess what it could be is that he has two quest objectives and he swaps to another one that does not have a quest marker. This is the only way I have found to remove the quest marker by tracking a quest that does not have a quest marker. There are some, especially if it is a mission that...
  10. V

This is what I am doing, but it is still not possible to disable many UI elements. For example I still see the quest markers and the icons over enemies, inclduing their eye detection meters
  11. V

Yes, I just don't understand really how it is possible to make an option menu with this many options but still leave some out. It is strange to me that this has not become standard in games yet and that all developers understand that HUD elements do lessen the immersion and the cinematic...
  12. V

Hm did you read my post? I have turned them all off. But there is still elements present. Mainly mission icons, icons for shops etc, and icons over enemies. In best case scenario I would like to toggle the HUD on and off with a button. But at the very least I would like to hide them...
  13. V

I find the interface in the game to be very intrusive, especially the icons that appear on the screen for mission directives or for shops etc. But also the icons over enemies and their detection meters etc. I have tried to turn every option off in the menu but they are still there. Is it...
  14. V

It does not seem to be Very Hard because I read that Hardcore would hide the interface etc. But when playing on Very Hard the interface is all there. I want to play without it, but I can't find any way to do it even when turning every option off.
  15. V

I read many artricles before the release of the game about a Hardcore Mode, but I don't seem to be able to find it in the game?
Top Bottom