Recent content by venseyness

+
  1. venseyness

Will there be beautiful and impressive cities?

CDPR has talked about how Night City is going to have a variety of different and unique feeling areas, each with their own aesthetic and population. If you can describe it as cyberpunk, I'm betting it'll be represented.
  2. venseyness

[POLL CONCLUDED] How do you like the new version of "Chippin' In" and why?

I believe that the second version fits Johnny better, fits the world better, and fits the game better. It's the version I'd rather have in the game. The 2018 version is the one I'd rather have on my music playlist. I just like the style more. But I understand why they wouldn't be satisfied with...
  3. venseyness

Could this be the future?

How Cyberpunk works is that there are some things that are really accurate predictions of how the future's going to go, and there are some liberties taken to make it more interesting. Back in Cyberpunk 2020, when it was released in 1988, they had predicted the rise of cell phones. But they...
  4. venseyness

Weekly Poll 6/23/19 - Let's Talk About Jackie

2, 4, 7, 10. I do think it's quite possible that Jackie could just end up dead no matter what. To my mind, the gamplay demo and cinematic trailer feel like a sort of prologue to the main game. While a lot of stuff could change, Jackie dying does feel like it could be a very important character...
  5. venseyness

Exotics in 2077

I'm currently listening to a podcast with Cyberpunk Community Manager Lilayah, and they asked about exotics. She responded with a "I can't talk about this right now," which to me says that it's either something big they're saving for later, or it's something that's on the table but they're not...
  6. venseyness

Cyberpunk and Italian dubbing.

Hey! Of course I'm not a dev and anything can change before launch, but a few months ago they stated that they had full voiceover for italian, spanish, german, french, polish, brazilian portugese, russian, simplified chinese, and japanese, as well as subtitles for latin american spanish...
  7. venseyness

Your useless talent

I'm told I can make very good french onion soup But I wouldn't know Because I don't like french onion soup.
  8. venseyness

Issues with Gunplay with Cyberpunk

To some extent I agree, but there are a few things that forgive this to my mind. Firstly, and most importantly, this is an early build. The gunplay could be improved in any number of ways before release, and we should at least wait for the updated gameplay demo at pax before we start actually...
  9. venseyness

Nervous about the release

The trouble with hype is that everyone sees something differently for a game's future. When discussing what a game's going to be, those different views can get tangled up in each other until the vague promises of a game create an image of it being something completely different to what the...
  10. venseyness

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banned for redundancy
  11. venseyness

Are we over-hyping the game?

You've got to manage that for yourself. Personally I'm letting myself get wrapped up in this hype, but trying to mentally keep myself anchored to realities. CDPR aren't gods, and they aren't my friends. They're a company, and they can't defy all expectation and make a masterpiece and give candy...
  12. venseyness

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I really don't think it's much to worry about. Personally I think that hitting someone with nudity right out of the gate is a bit much, and could distract from the purpose of the creation for any audience, not just a press one. To be presented with nudity as one of the first things you see gives...
Top Bottom