Recent content by vespasius

+
  1. V

[PC] Witcher 3 not starting

So a bit overdue but...I found it! The problem is in Razer Synapse for the new razer mouse I bought a couple of weeks earlier. If its live the game does nothing, if turned off the Witcher 3 works perfectly. Reinstalling that didn't fix anything so for now just keeping it turned off.
  2. V

Verified the cache before and after the RAM swap. Updating to win10 is not something I will try, its a business license of win7 so upgrading is not free for me.
  3. V

Tried that just now LoveGOG, but that didn't help either. Running the game without admin rights gives me the 0xc0000005 error still and now another steam game I bought yesterday(cities skylines) is doing the same thing(0xc0000005) after it worked fine for a whole day. Did a memtest today, it...
  4. V

Update: Lauching the game from steam or the .exe gives me a 1 split second black screen when executed as administrator. Its something!
  5. V

So a couple patches later, including a steam patch, we're no closer to a solution. I've seen more people with this problem removing and then reinstalling their VC++ from the game folder, but that didn't work for me. Another referred to a galaxy.dll but again, nothing. Its getting a bit...
  6. V

Anti-virus and malware scan picked up nothing, there was also a new patch for the Witcher on steam but so far nothing. Complete reinstall also did nothing.
  7. V

I'll give that a full go now Sken, let you know what I find.
  8. V

Thanks Dragonbird, I've already tried turning off the cloud feature but that didn't work either. I'm going to keep an eye on the steam forums and see maybe if that turns up a solution and post it here if its fixed. Thanks for the help so far. :)
  9. V

First time for everything! I'll give the steam reinstall a try later. Weird thing is that the steam update yesterday prompted a 'Steam cannot sync your savegames with the cloud' error the first time I booted the Witcher 3, now it just does its run/sync thing and give me the xc00005 error again...
  10. V

[PC] Witcher 3 not starting Hello folks, Usually I don't have to resort to posting on tech forums but I'm truly and well stumped by this problem: I run the Witcher 3 via Steam and when I click the 'play' button it indicates in steam itself that its 'running', this last a few seconds after...
Top Bottom