Recent content by vetlet

+
  1. V

Patch 1.10 Wolf gear is gone, Geralt naked after new Patch

could be something to do with the extra installer: there was a new installer for us, a version 1.10 DLC installer if you are on Gog.
  2. V

Patch 1.10 Changelog

All downloaded except part 2 of 4, here.
  3. V

What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

would like EU base, so don't get as shafted by taxes/shipping.
  4. V

Geralt, he's a Witcher or a Warlock ?

That has got to be the best condensation of Euro-history I've read in a while, Arcafonk Thank you . .
  5. V

Some enemies are too strong and Ciri is too weak

That fight was hard, yes. Dodge, charge strike, extra strike, dodge. Rinse and repeat. Don't use area strike, focus on one at a time.
  6. V

Possibility to download the install files with the key from the DVD?

I got a digital edition of W1 EE by sending pics of the physical copy I owned (the key info had faded away), so might work that way for W2? Ask
  7. V

Game not launching at all (Win 8.1, GOG Galaxy)

I thought a clean install would as well, the changed files for me we dsound.dll and debug-console-enabler.dll, so see if those are loitering? Unless they are saved somewhere else, like in the documents folder?
  8. V

Game not launching at all (Win 8.1, GOG Galaxy)

Do you have any mods installed? I got that message with an outdated console enabler once before.
  9. V

King Radovid, hard choice... [Spoilers] [lots of lore]

I killed Dijkstra because turned on his colleagues, and quite frankly, I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. And he irritated me.
  10. V

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

All I can say here is quen is your friend, with dodge and holding block. Unlike mobs in most games, beasties that attack in groups will coordinate: some will try to get round your back for extra damage, while their comrades have a go from the front.
  11. V

Music from The Witcher series of games available soon on Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play Music!

Any word on the 132 track catalogue? (sorry for the necromancy)
  12. V

NG+ Suit piece cross bows

was wondering this myself.
  13. V

Gwent in NG+

Definitely the same, as I got my Card collector achievement in NG+
  14. V

Trissemir, Yennemir & ...

Because, the internet. And I feel 'educated'. Didn't know this even existed until this thread.
Top Bottom