Recent content by vic_r

+
  1. V

New protagonist for The Witcher 3

This I'm open to more games on TW universe, but not under that title
  2. V

How is that.....? (SPOILERS)

I will! I will! but first I'm "working" on a "scoia'tel path" game on The Witcher 1 to use it as basis :) before I take Iorveth's path
  3. V

How is that.....? (SPOILERS)

How is that.....? (SPOILERS) I've never seen Philipa nor learnt that Saskia was the dragon? I only completed the game once (Now I'm on a new game on TW1) but I never learnt about this things ingame but by internet and the Official Guide that came with my game
  4. V

Andrzej Sapkowski writes a new Witcher novel!

It would be nice to have more witcher books and I would like if Mr. Saplowski doesn't contradict or invalidates the videogames by CDPR. I'm lucky that all witcher books are published in my country...... not only that, they've been published by 2 different houses at the same time, Bibliopolis...
  5. V

Dice Poker in Enhanced Edition / 360 Version

While I think fist fighting was ridiculously easy I have no problem with other 2 minigames. Regarding dice poker I ended liking the fact that you have to simulate the throwing of the dices, in TW1 I found quite boring just clicking a button and see what the machine calculates without any...
  6. V

Cover request, please

Cover request, please Hi everybody I bought The Witcher 1 EE Director's Cut on GOG.com and I would like to have the game's cover (for DVD fox) in high quality. I've been looking on the internet but I couldn't find anything satisfactory. Could anyone help me? Thans in advance.
  7. V

All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

Time to start a new TW1-TW2 once I finish with Alpha Protocol
  8. V

Playing other games

Just finished TW2 today, I unistalled it to let it rest for some weeks, before taking the game again and try new decisions I left open since the end of Act 2. Now I started playing Alpha Protocol
  9. V

What do you want to see in The Witcher 3? (Possible Spoilers)

Starting from The Witcher 2 I would like to see: - A bigger world, with bigger areas - Better interface - More monster variety - Better control response - More side quests Things that changed from TW1 to TW2 that I liked: - Combat - More gear and equipment (specially armor) - Overall, the new...
  10. V

Show us your cool desktop thread

I have a random sequence with the cars from 2011 Formula 1 Championship
  11. V

Troll bug? (Act 2 - spoilers)

I just came to report the same!!!! I tried twice but she kept attacking, finally I decided to flee and not kill her.
  12. V

The Witcher 1 vs The Witcher 2.. Which one do you prefer?

Hard to say. I love both of them.... I think TW2 has incredible graphics and improves a lot in many game mechanics.... in the other hand TW1 has a more complex resource management and is longer. I can't tell....
  13. V

EA/BioWare's Origin WILL be a mandate for ME3, CD Projekt RED now has my business for life.

It was sooooo dispointing when they finally anounced that it will be mandatory..... I'll se what I do, but I've got crystal clear that I won't install Origin. It's sad to see Bioware in this situation since it has been aquired by EA, first we had a game like DA2 that I have no doubt that the...
  14. V

SPOILER This is for CDProjectRed witcher 3

I've barely started reading Mr. Sapkowski's books', completed TE1 and haven't completed yet TW2..... but it's enough for me to undestand that Geralt isn't a kind of Commander Sheppard from ME series (A series that I love, by the way)
  15. V

New content, new cutscenes, and better controls for xbox version.

I hope that we, the loyal PC gamers, can benefit from this improvements too
Top Bottom