Recent content by Vicario

+
  1. Vicario

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

when Gwent was nice.... :cry:
  2. Vicario

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

I just asked a question and I was given an answer. thank you Many like you support this method. It's very wrong, when the reviews are induced, it's always a bad thing. Have you ever thought that you could also do the inverse. Induce to negative reviews for those who consider bad Homecoming...
  3. Vicario

From about 10 December 2018 to 9 January 2019 (30 days) on gog.com about 70 reviews on Homecoming were expressed, many negative From 10 January to 11 January (less than 2 days) more than 100 reviews were expressed, almost all positive ... Has something changed? What did I miss?
  4. Vicario

You signed up on November 2nd and claimed that you are a new player. I quote your words "For new players like me". Even before the nerf, you were defending Homecoming. you have given your opinion on every topic of this forum always supporting the part of the choices of the developers. You said...
  5. Vicario

Many protesters read, without commenting to repeat the same things. Who left it did it even from the game and this is not good for Gwent. The statistics show a progressive decline and are not fanciful Unfortunately HC is no longer a card game in the Witcher world, but part of the Thronebreaker...
  6. Vicario

My opinion is always the same: boring! In the beta if I had two hours free I thought "wow, I play Gwent" now instead "Wow". I have not played for two weeks and I'm still in position 14k. Gogstat shows a fall of HC. It's simply not Gwent! Simply HC does not like many players! Hope is in the next...
  7. Vicario

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

It is also my opinion
  8. Vicario

new Gwent is great

It looks boring compared to the beta
Top Bottom