Recent content by Vicious00

+
  1. V

Patch 1.5 significant performance loss with Raytracing enabled

i don't know which one of this did the trick cause i tried them all at once but it seems to finally be getting somewhere. getting a constant 30-33 fps now and setting DLSS to Ultra Performance can get me up to 40-45. either way thanks a lot for the tips i can finally play this patch !
  2. V

Patch 1.5 significant performance loss with Raytracing enabled

wow.. so going from 50 FPS to 17-18 is brave and laudable.. good to know
  3. V

1.5 made the game unplayable for me

so a bit of an update, i installed DLSS 2.3.7.0, disabled RT completely but still no luck on 4k. it runs around 40 fps on 1080 but my screen is 4k and that resolution is still around 17-18 FPS. whatever it is that's eating up the GPU, it can't be disabled from the menus. here's a longer...
  4. V

thanks but i already updated my drivers, i've googled around and it seems lots of people have performance issues after updating to the latest patch.
  5. V

i've been playing this game on 1.31 with no problems with around 50 FPS. ever since i updated to 1.5 my FPS is really bad, i barely get 15 FPS in the city. My specs are : i7 3.50 ghz 32 DDR4 RAM Nvidia 2080 Super 8gb 4k screen i pretty much tried every DLSS option, even lowered the...
  6. V

Please CDPR fix the HDR !

I tried everything, PS4 and PC hooked up to my Philips 55 oled 4k tv. HDR is just broken in this game. There is no setting that will make it look even close to good. So i've put the max nits to my TV's specification which is 400. Anything above that does nothing anyway. The only thing that i...
  7. V

[Spoiler] Does Adam Smasher see you in this cutscene ?

maybe but in this video he kills you if you stay around the apartment and not go into the wall. so if he truly didn't care he wouldn't kill you at all when you just hang around in the other room.
  8. V

[Spoiler] Does Adam Smasher see you in this cutscene ?

hi, i have a question. so when V and Jackie do the heist to take the chip, during the cutscene where Yorinobu kills his father you can see Adam Smasher. If you have one of the cyberware mods that highlights the enemies that saw you (sorry can't remember what is called), you can see Adam Smasher...
Top Bottom