Recent content by VikingDream

+
  1. V

Patch 1.08 Notes

Dare is ask is the CTD on fast travel bug i reported in 1.04 PC fixed now? the one when the Red engine says it's out of memory when trying to fast travel out of Skeleige, while your CPU GPU and ram aren't even under full load. Please say yes as i've not played since may 28th when the bug...
  2. V

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

That thread is a for newer bug the one I reported was introduced in 1.04 and so far CDPR have made no comments about fixing it other than we are looking into it, as they haven't stated it's fixed I gave up playing 1.04 1.05 and 1.06 were full bugs and unless every single one is fixed then I'd...
  3. V

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

The Red engine running out of memory Bug(CDT on fast travel from Skellige after 100 hours game time) when CPU,GPU and RAM aren't under load would be nice been waiting for that to fixed since 1.04 on PC and still no mention of the fix in patch notes.
  4. V

[BUG] After patch 1.07 A Whole Lot of Side Quests LOST!!!

So you need to start a new game with every patch it seams just to see if some things are fixed or still broken, how long until the enhanced edition is ready for PC? You know a version of the game that is stable and almost bug free because I really hate that every time I get about level 20 I have...
  5. V

Post patch 1.07: I've had enough of this game!

I've been unable to play since 1.04 on PC March 28th is when I sent in all the crash logs and i've yet to see the crash i've reported fixed in any patch notes will CDPR give me a refund because their game wont work I wonder? Too Top it all off if i wanted to used DLC 14 I have top update to...
  6. V

Please add a new, higher difficulty level!

here's an idea when you die in game delete your saves and start again there you have perma death mode. In the mean time I hope CDPR are fixing all kniwn issues from 1.01 - 1.06 ready for the 1.07 patch that way I can play again as i've not played since the 28th of may due to perma CTD bug on...
  7. V

Bug: Fast travel causing game to crash

I sent my logs in on the 28th of May the ones that took until the 5th of June to get a we are looking at it reply ... since then 1.05 and 1.06 have come out but no mention of a fix in the change logs. Can you just send out an email to say when the game is bug free I'm mean i tried 1.05 and...
  8. V

Something big brewing???

They are going to fix the bugs?
  9. V

Stash system

Hodor?:victory:
  10. V

Using Ciri

Leave them alone and fix bugs that is all.
  11. V

SOLUTION! [PC ONLY] VELEN / CLAYWICH missing merchant / person in distress merchant bug / no key bug

Well that's not really a fix it's using console commands to cheese them but still TYVM this will help a lot of PC players. On a side note in I'm playing on 1.03 on the PC because every patch past that is broken and the ClayWitch merchant has been fine all 3 times i'm done it but the merchant...
  12. V

The Wave of CDPR-oriented Criticism - Make Love, Not War

I have every right to be critical when the game is full of bugs and I haven;t been able to play since the 28th of May I contacted support and they said we are aware of this problem and are looking into it... it's now the 6th of July and there has been very slow progress with each new patch more...
  13. V

What's the hold up on 1.07?

Will 1.07 fix all the bugs from 1.04-1.06 and stop the CTD bug i've had since the 28th of May I rolled back to 1.03 as it was at least more stable but it has it's own problems like monsters not spawning, broken runes and many other bugs like hte rather than the in the text enter for the book she...
  14. V

New Buggs since 1.04 and the number 3 and 4 DLC.

Shameless bump because there has been no fix for this as it's not listed in the patch notes .... over a months now and 1.05 and 1.06 have not fixed this game breaking bug.
  15. V

[Gamebreaking Bug] [All Platforms] Skellige DLC Causing CTD on Fast Travel

I've had this since the 28th of May .... don't hold your breath on it being fixed any time soon all i got was an email saying we know about it and are working on on the 5th of June ....it's the Red Engine running out of memory even when my CPU.GPU and RAM aren't at more then 50% use ...and as it...
Top Bottom