Recent content by vilgefortze

+
  1. V

[EPILOGUE] Which boss is toughest?

I usually used him as a punching bag for Javed while I finished him off. I never thought he could survive...in all my playthroughs.Only after Tommy encouraged me to save his ***** did I actually try to keep him alive. It felt good..if nothing else.
  2. V

Mens Lounge

*Enters the lounge in joy, listens to the conversation is shock, grabs a beer from the freezer silently and slips back out unnoticed*
  3. V

The Jester's riddle (contest game)

I don't get the "wanders" bit, but an echinops fits the bill otherwise. It's near the cannibal, near the ghouls, remains unseen, causes pain etc etc.Or maybe it's a stupid guess, and I've softened up after my long exile. :P
  4. V

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

I...er...had drawn some stuff a while ago for a friend. Decided to put it up here as well as my last tribute to the greatest game I played.(Created a new deviant ID for the purpose. Lost the old one :( )http://dm280189.deviantart.com/gallery/30152705That's the Witcher fan art folder.;)EDIT...
  5. V

Who's your favourite woman?

The answer might be too obvious ;) .... but still...tell us your reasons.
  6. V

How many times have you completed The Witcher?

@jolietjakeMay I ask what faction you sided with? Order, Scoia'tael or neutral?@CoryleaA bloedzuiger? Is there anything I can do do convince you to make Vilgefortz into the master villain who's invented a terrible plague that is killing all in it's path. He's the main villain the Witcher saga...
  7. V

You'll like her if you get to know her. All those things you see her clinging on to initially are only to show how much those things mean to her once. Then she'll be seen to give them up one by one for the sake of her love. It is then that you'll respect her even more. In the end she gives up...
  8. V

I'm telling you man ...MP3 will have a talking ghoul named slimgrin. And now I better stop talking before there is a drowner named Vilgefortz as well.
  9. V

Dude..she's like the Djinni goddess. Don't..... ...oh shit...she's spotted you. Run and hide before she djinnis you into a rock.@CoryleaI hate being a paladin. As far as characters go, I like being good. But I prefer being a lawless good kind of character than adhering to a code of conduct.
  10. V

I'll pretend I didn't get your real intent, and focus on what it might have meant when you said "control"I personally like Shani (as a person) more than Triss. But the game demands that Triss have a bigger role than Shani. Triss is the only one who could teleport the injured Geralt out from the...
  11. V

Shortened Dialogs - Request, option for full display.

ME2 wasn't a bad game. It was a bad rpg. That's all. I'm sure TW2 (more of a hope actually) will retain the old charm.
  12. V

The Witcher 2 wishlist

@flyingsaucers Did you even read the second sentence? What do you think my focus was? Bioware's past, or what it should do in the present? I figured.I'll state in simple terms then, since you want me to make a point here, instead of making references. Increase in quantity doesn't always mean...
  13. V

Playing Classic RPGs

Aye. And when the scourge of ME2 came , I stood atop a hill, and declaimed it's right to taint the world of rpgs.The angry mob came, fire in their eyes, and fire dancing in their torches. "Kill the heretic", they cried. I cursed them for all eternity, and fled.A relic of the past is not worth...
  14. V

Memory of a blade - help needed

Or in the streets. I caught up with him quite often near the entrances to the non-human district and sometimes even on the narrow path running from behind the hospital through the garden.Here's where you'll never find him:1. Path to the docking bay and the docks themselves2. The training area...
  15. V

[ACT I] the beast help

I didn't mean it that way. Sorry for that.Maybe they all remain at the water's edge and come ashore a few at a time. Or maybe because I killed them with my sword, I only saw few at a time. I'll have to try that out. Actually...I won't. It'll destroy whatever little charm the Dagon fight has.
Top Bottom