Recent content by vindici

+
  1. V

Żmija - new novel by Andrzej Sapkowski

Ausir, I take it that translation as "snake" won't do? Only "viper" or "adder"?
  2. V

Your favourite quote

-So, eye for eye, tooth for tooth? Blood for blood? And for this blood, and for the next blood? A sea of blood? Do you want to drown the world in blood? A naive offended girl you are! So that’s how you’re going to fight evil, witcheress?-Yes! Exactly! Because I know, what Evil is afraid of. Not...
  3. V

Geralt's Face (New Spanish edition of Last Wish)

In Russian: Jaskier - Lutik, Geralt's horse - Plotva :P
  4. V

Check which character of The Witcher world you are

Petra Silie,Angouleme is a young girl with a hard childhood. She joined Geralt's cause as you can guess.
  5. V

Check which character of The Witcher world you are

Regis. I've predicted it right, you know :angel: Then Angouleme and Jaskier - equally. He-he, sweet.
  6. V

Geralt's Face (New Spanish edition of Last Wish)

Concerning the witcher's appearance:"What a foul smirk I have, - Geralt thought, reaching out for his sword. - What a foul mug. In what a foul way I screw up my eyes! So that's how I look like! Damn it!"Lo and behold! :P
  7. V

Your favourite quote

- My colossal weakness, - he explained, - lies in permanent kindness. I just can't help but do good. Still I'm a sensible and a reasonable dwarf and I know, that it's impossible to be good to everyone. If I tried to be good to everyone, to the whole world and all beings inhabiting it, that would...
  8. V

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

I care little about consoles. It's CDPR's business alone. My, but those "betrayed" children are funny. And - alas - also greedy, impatient and envious. No wonder for humans.But that's not the point. What I want to say is that the video trailer's awesome as usual. I'd surely want more of this...
  9. V

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

The main problem is that we do too much thinking and have too little patience ::)
  10. V

Blood of Elves

Fiskrens, actually, there are "Time of Disdain" (already announced as "Times of Anger"), "Baptism of Fire", "The Tower of the Swallow", "The Lady of the Lake" ahead. Just be patient ;)
  11. V

Just finished reading the book...

WhisperwindNope, she got out of replying, saying that such words shouldn't be spoken in temples. Krepp explained that later, before teleportating Geralt to the sorceress and her untamed genie.
  12. V

Express yourself

Well, it's like an apple. You won't find out its taste till you take a bite. So I did, but university is not that kind of apple one could throw away easily. I also was attracted by 'deep study of foreign languages', but it turned out to be rather shallow. Not that I can't hold on two more years...
  13. V

Express yourself

Firstname in RL: George, St. George :angel:Birthday: 15th July, 1989 (day of Jerusalem's taking, mind you ]:->)Family status: free to be alive, alive to be free, until death do us part ;)job / education / school: studying economics. Dirty thing, I hate it sooo much.dream job: no idea. Smth to do...
  14. V

Nec Hercules contra plures

Sweet. The comments are most entertaining.
  15. V

The excerpt in the EE edition - couple of questions.... [SPOILER WARNING]

I don't agree that Geralt decided to kill the girl. 'Cause, you see, her sudden squeal didn't come out by a fluke. During the actual fight, as we remember, Geralt managed to scare the striga. He succeeded, because there was a little girl inside, who could feel fear... as any little girl. Now let...
Top Bottom