Recent content by vinovat

+
  1. V

It's been a year and it's still just bug fixes?

the game was released one or two years too early; what we see now is basically what every game is going through, a year or so before being released; it's just that with other games... this is happening behind closed doors.
  2. V

NCPD wasn't fixed enough

NCPD wasn't fixed at all; all the issues with is are still there; they put a bandaid on a broken leg
  3. V

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

using bethesda as an example for games releasing buggy, is a bad example; bethesda is known for their buggy games; it's kina like a meme now; "it's not a bug it's a feature" and not every game releases buggy, this is untrue; most games who aren't mishandled during developement, is releasing...
  4. V

[bug] Jackie not visible in reflection

the game has bigger issues than jackie not being visible in reflections xD
  5. V

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

they brought it ALL on themselves, and further shows that "the witcher 3" was luck on their part
  6. V

PC Graphics low vs ultra

someone i know had this same exact issue, make sure to have updated your drivers and windows and whatnot
  7. V

Forbes:. CDPR Faces Extreme Skepticism Ahead Of Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 Patch

this patch fixes no AI. making sure police magically teleports behind you (but further back) is no AI fix, but rather a band-aid on a broken leg this patch is mainly aimed at consoles (to make sure it's less of a shitshow than it is now)
  8. V

The release of this game wasn't really that exceptional

stop making excuses for the state of this game just because other games were shipped in a bad state, doesn't excuse this game from doing so: the more you excuse this game, the more they can get away with; soon, all games will be "work in progress" games that will be finished 2 years down the...
  9. V

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

so, police still magically spawns behind you... just further away; this isn't a solution, this is just putting a bad bandaid on a broken leg not to mention, i can already tell you that they won't be driving after you (if you commit a crime whilst driving)
  10. V

Was last gen a mistake?

the harm was brought onto them by themselves they said they focused more on the PC version, and assumed that it would work, with some tweaking, on consoles: it also doesn't help that they released the game 2 years too early (knowing all the issues, they still released it) Patch 1.2 won't do...
  11. V

The single worst decision in gaming history

it was a success, at the cost of their reputation; people didn't expect cdpr, "the chosen company", to make this big of a disaster.
  12. V

Photo mode bug

seems to be an issue with the game itself then; have you tried validating the file? "verify file integrity" i believe it's called in steam; it will look through your file and restore whatever is missing;
  13. V

E3 2018 demo/Deep dive video vs Final version (only PC version): are the differences so big?

Kudos to well constructed arguments; i stand corrected! i never expected the list itself to be incorrectly summarized by the author himself; indeed going through what you've posted, the list itself is false and some points were blown out of proportions!
  14. V

E3 2018 demo/Deep dive video vs Final version (only PC version): are the differences so big?

so go ahead: refute these points - Challenging weather system that would pose a threat to your survival - to add on the previous point, lifepaths leading to non-linear quest design. -NPC unique daily routine and AI
  15. V

Photo mode bug

have you tried removing any mods you've installed?
Top Bottom