Recent content by vitobrato

+
  1. V

Would you want 900p option on PS4?

I've played. It was worse. If u ask me, framerate in 1.02 was 10/10 shit points and in 1.03 I would say it is 8/10 shit points (if we talk about bog or Novigrad at night with lots of fires, etc). Guess, guys who say that framerate became worse played the starting area during 1.02 and when they...
  2. V

Solution to FPS problem

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_swamps_1_03-34759_en.html hm, guess your solution won't help with this constant 20 FPS shit :(
  3. V

Ps4 patch

do not be discouraged, my friend. Hopefully CDPR will manage to make things better later on. I just don't believe, that they will leave it this way. Yup, I feel a little bit mad and cheated (let us remember 'voodo shaman coders' or 'don't worry about optimization' quotes). However, they are...
  4. V

Ps4 patch

Ok guys. It is still a 25 FPS cinematic experience in the bog :) and maybe I missed something but text is as small as it was (not a problem for me, but I know some of u are really mad about it). Upd: downloaded a short vid, so u can check it urself. it's 360p now, guess will become better...
  5. V

Ps4 patch

I didn't download it yet, however my friend did. He says it became a little bit better, however, there is still some FPS drops. There are some guys on our russian forums, who claim that they see no difference. Performance is still fucked during rain in Novigrad, for example. Soon will check it...
  6. V

Ps4 patch

Will do. Firstly will go to the croockback bog (sorry if I wrote it wrong) and will check the framerate situation there.
  7. V

Ps4 patch

Nope, it's a totally new patch. 1.03, i guess.
  8. V

Ps4 patch

Downloading a 500mb patch, God, i hope framerate will be playable now, please, please, please!
  9. V

Please please PLEASE fix the PS4 Framerate.

Same problem here. While the game is quite playable, but stutters and drops below 30 sometimes, it becomes ABSOLUTELY unplayable in places where there are lots of effects: fire, rain, steam/fog, etc. crookback bog is practically always below 25.
  10. V

Witcher 3 PS4 Requests & Suggestions

Adequate performance and good optimization is the only request. Really tired of 20-25 FPS in some places. That's unacceptable.
  11. V

PS4 frame rate issues largely down to particle effects ?

You are right. FPS is not perfect everywhere, however it becomes really unplayable when there is mist/fog/steam, lots of fire, rain, areas where u walk in water, etc
  12. V

[PS4] Huge FPS drop during bossfight

Don't worry about the optimization they said. Our guys are wizards they said. LOL
  13. V

PC guys only crying DOWNGRADE. Everyone else LOVE WITCHER 3 a TRUE MASTERPIECE...

I, as a PS4 guy, won't totally agree with u. Don't understand me wrong - the game is awesome, graphics are very cool, it could be the best RPG ever made... However, awful optimization and bad performance ruins everything. Game is practically NEVER 30 FPS. And it even seems to be low twenties in...
  14. V

Total play time not correct

Same problem here. States I've played for two days and 17 hours. It's impossible, I'm like 15-20 hours in the game. However, that doesn't really bother me. Instead of awful optimization :)
  15. V

Monster Levels : Developers please read

This is good idea
Top Bottom