Recent content by Volks117

+
  1. V

On The Path: Hounds of War

On The Path: Hounds of War Hey, guys! So I've been working on a series of witcher shorts on Deviantart, and thought I'd share some with you guys here! The current one I'm working on, Hounds of War, follows a pair of Witchers, Gael, and his apprentice Ry being sent to help quell an...
  2. V

On The Path: Scorpion Over the Snake

On The Path: Scorpion Over the Snake Hey guys! I wanted to share with you guys the latest short I've been working on set in the world of the witcher. This short follows Leanus, a witcher of the Griffin school. He is no ordinary witcher, however. Leanus has long switched from being a monster...
  3. V

I need of an artist

I need of an artist Hey guys! I'm looking for an artist to draw some witchers for me. I'm doing a series of shorts called "On The Path". It follows the exploits of various witchers on the Path. Please, if you know of one, or are interested yourself, comment below! Thanks!
  4. V

On The Path: Witcher Shorts

On The Path: Witcher Shorts Hey Guys! I'm new here and I wanted to contribute some fan fiction I've been working on. Recently I started a series called "On The Path" which is just that, various witchers doing contracts, investigating curses and even getting tied up in political turmoil in a...
Top Bottom