Recent content by Volomon

+
  1. Volomon

Employees and developers are speaking out...

The guy who had 175+ hours was the LEAD Q&A and he has a quest in the game that makes fun of him and he didn't catch it so apparently he's one of the guys the devs hate. Also sounds incompetent.
  2. Volomon

Important update for PlayStation users

Ya but none of them were stupid enough to point at SONY, MS, and other avenues for refunds then say go get them. Without even so much as talking to those companies until they were FORCED to or with any REAL intention of helping anyone get a refund. This forces these companies hands as it...
  3. Volomon

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

I'm down with this! We need to get this out there!
  4. Volomon

I only used my apartment once[spoilers]

Ya you can add a cat and all kinds of minor things but this is leftover content that was left in its nowhere near what they offered. There were suppose to be a ton of properties similar to how many extra vehicles there were. Each one customizable. Each one with a unique style, CORPO, STREET...
  5. Volomon

I only used my apartment once[spoilers]

Well I mean all your other apartments and buildings don't even exist. Your customized apartment doesn't exist. It was thought out it just got removed. Shit the merc hunting bounty hunters (cut out) that bust up your building and apartments don't even exist anymore. Which was one of the...
  6. Volomon

What came first, Keanu Reeves, or the turning the story entirely about Johnny Silverhand?

I don't think Keanu had as big a role in the issues with the game as people are attempting to make out. Anyone with 1 and 1/2 brain cells can look at the game and see that SO MUCH more is wrong with the game. I don't believe Johnny made any real difference and honestly HE IS the only thing...
  7. Volomon

Accreditation is only a certification that it doesn't crash/brick the console. This is an extraordinary issue, it's so flawed, so buggy, so garbage that they're offering refunds. It's more likely the underhandedness to which CDPR has approaching refunds and reviews that are really forcing...
  8. Volomon

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

They had their chance. They cashed in and short-changed us. That tells you everything you need to know about CDPR.
  9. Volomon

I like how they pretend they had a choice in the matter. As if Sony didn't shut them down for their poor performance and they mutually agreed. As if they didn't realize they shouldn't have put it out in the first place.
  10. Volomon

Important Update

What about all the missing content and the nearly empty city? Are we going to be seeing any CONTENT <- as FLC cause it appears you gutted 60% of the game.
  11. Volomon

Wild theory about what might have happened concerning lack of features and stuff

No, it's the same thing it's been since the dawn of time. This is why this is such a bitter disappointment anyone with any gaming experience could have stood up and say this is going too far. They overreached with content and story paths. They were supposed to do three different paths with...
  12. Volomon

Was it the Shareholders?

Probably I mean look how much false advertising they did to drum up money. If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure at least one or both of the CEOs will retire soon after this washes away. He can't retire right now because of possible liability but if he waits he'll retire. That or they'll end up...
  13. Volomon

Game Resolution versus PC resolution?

How do know he has AMD?
  14. Volomon

[MAJOR BUG/SPOILER] Panam Quest FPS drop and memory leak.

Perhaps it's not usually if you reset a game and you get normal FPS then it starts to drop is usually an indication that it's running code repeatedly but I suppose that doesn't mean it's technically a memory leak. Even though that's the exact definition of a memory leak...but have it your way...
  15. Volomon

[MAJOR BUG/SPOILER] Panam Quest FPS drop and memory leak.

After you complete the quest where Panam has you drive a basilisk it triggers a long-term issue in the game for as of this moment appears permanent. It appears to occur during the sex scene. FPS drops of almost 2/3rds. Potential crashes. It appears to be some insane memory leak. If you...
Top Bottom