Recent content by vometia

+
  1. vometia

Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

Could be; I'm often fast-travelling back to my apartment to change equipment and stuff. I like travelling light...
  2. vometia

Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

I was wondering why I often find the apartment door open when I return; probably about 1 in 4 times. I guess NPCs are trying to steal my precious things.
  3. vometia

Do you feed your V?

I don't really do it for RP purposes, though I have modded other games to have that requirement. I don't have auto health regen so I consume food to get my hp back; preferences are hot-dogs and chocolate. Oh, and collecting cat food for Nibbles. I hadn't really considered the alcohol for RP...
  4. vometia

Forums: Bugs and Errors

Oh, yeah, that was confusing. Not fair because I'm easily confused. I eventually found the language setting but only after staring at my screen for about three hours with my bottom lip stuck out.
  5. vometia

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Oh, sorry, I should've been less vague. Neither of those things, it's when Hellman and Goro turn up at her shop after you choose the Arasaka ending. I forget exactly what the dialogue options were, just that it didn't come out quite as I'd intended (bit like RL, then) so that may have been the...
  6. vometia

Misty does go a bit further than that in the Arasaka ending and says something to the effect of "you really have changed, V, and not for the better", which came across as quite a strong "Misty disapproves </3 -5" kinda thing.
  7. vometia

the driving in cyberpunk

I suppose that figures as pedestrians do the same thing. Which feels like they've snuck up on me and deliberately walked into me so they can get in a strop and have the arse-ache about it. I used to live somewhere where people did that for real!
  8. vometia

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

No wonder I can't keep up! Then again, I used to work for DEC, whose product numbering was... well I never understood it. And nor did anybody else.
  9. vometia

the driving in cyberpunk

I've seen a number of people say it's significantly better (though I'm not sure whether or not that qualifies as what I would consider "good"). The PC controls just seem a bit half-arsed, especially for steering: it's very binary, you're either steering or not, whereas IMHO it should (or at...
  10. vometia

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Huh, fancy meeting you here! Anyway, yeah. I somehow managed to enjoy the game a lot over the past few weeks in spite of those things, but they've been constant irritations and really do need significant improvement. I'm surprised some very conspicuous bugs have managed to persist through 12...
  11. vometia

Black Screen randomly with amd asus 5700 xt

I was getting that a lot with my R9 390. Seems the most likely explanation is that a new driver from AMD reduced the fan speeds to the point where the card kept overheating. It died a week or two later. :| From what I can tell, rolling back to an older driver (I'm afraid I don't know how much...
  12. vometia

The cards from Misty's tarot readings. tbh I can never remember which is which.
  13. vometia

That's true; that said, I played the other Arasaka ending just now, the "stay on Mikoshi" one (I made a permanent save just before Goro arrives) and the messages left for V in the epilogue are exactly the same. They actually make much more sense in this context (including Judy's; especially...
  14. vometia

Suggestion for less offensive language

Too many words. I'd shorten it to "wot?" (I'm English, fwiw.)
  15. vometia

I dunno, that doesn't really make sense to me; a few days or even weeks still wouldn't explain that complete about-turn with Judy. That's a matter of opinion, of course, but there's also other people talking to V as if she decided not to return to Earth so something is up with it.
Top Bottom