Recent content by VonCutman

+
  1. VonCutman

[FIXED]

Thank you. This is really weird...some people on nexus also reported this bug so I thought it's a 1.3. thing... Thank you for letting me know!
  2. VonCutman

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Has anybody noticed there is no recoil on Lexington and Tech pistols? I've been experiencing this bug since 1.3. update and it is completely game breaking and it makes reoil cold blood perks useless....
  3. VonCutman

[FIXED]

[FIXED]
  4. VonCutman

Any Way to MODIFY .ini to increase damage dealt by enemies? Or some other way...?

Hi, I'm startinga new game with a quickhack build and I want it to be "high risk high reward". Something like if I get spotted to be a one shot kill instantly so it kinda feels more rewarding to clear hideouts and planning gigs. I feel like very hard is not very hard if you use proper armor and...
  5. VonCutman

TOO OP for story missions even on VERY HARD at lvl36! Any way to scale up story missions?

So, what I found is the following (and I'm ok with this method): 1. I installed Cyberpunk Trainer (mod) which allows you to manipulate your level. 2. I lowered my level to 21 (with a little bit of experimenting, came to conclusion that for me at this point that level makes most sense) 3. Now...
  6. VonCutman

TOO OP for story missions even on VERY HARD at lvl36! Any way to scale up story missions?

Forgot to mention, I still wanna keep it more or less immersive... :ROFLMAO:
  7. VonCutman

Hi everybody, It seems to me I made a little mistake by doing a looot of side content before really engaging in main story. I'm level 36 now and just leaving Pacifica part of the story and the main issue I have now is that story missions are way too easy (in Journal danger is VERY LOW) which I...
  8. VonCutman

Anyone else has weird fps drops even when doing nothing but standing still after the 1.06 update?

I have definitely experienced FPS drops which I hadn't before. Not even in demanding parts of the map so it's probably due to a patch or something, not due to my PC rig. I'm playing on Ryzen 7 3700x and Radeon 5600XT on Ultra settings. they tweaked something with graphics that's for sure, hope...
  9. VonCutman

[VIDEO] I'm experiencing POP INs on Ultra settings on PC (wasn't happening until last patch or the one before)

Thank you for the reply! I was using minimap before, probably started noticing it way more since I turned it off! But definitely seems like they cranked it up.
  10. VonCutman

[VIDEO] I'm experiencing POP INs on Ultra settings on PC (wasn't happening until last patch or the one before)

*WASN'T HAPPENING first 70 hours!!! This is important, because game after the launch was graphically perfect, almost no issues. Hi, as said in the title, I'm experiencing stuff popping in all the time. This is just one example, it happens everywhere and it's pretty hard to ignore. I was...
Top Bottom