Recent content by vvinx

+
  1. vvinx

Patch Notes 10.3

do people responsible for the these patches play this game or CCGs in general?
  2. vvinx

Patch Notes 9.3

jesus, another removal of armor form insectoids, this time Workers just why, as if they weren't easy enough removed before, together with Larva and Koschey ffs
  3. vvinx

Patch Notes 9.2

lmao, I love how less and less effort is put in clarity of the patch notes with each new patch it does follow trend of low effort in balancing the game, so I guess it makes some sense
  4. vvinx

Season of Love is here + Update 8.2

I love how there's less and less effort put in patch notes with each new patch. You still haven't improved the transparency of the patch notes by putting damn before/after pictures of the cards alongside the names of the changed cards. You barely separate different factions by changing the...
  5. vvinx

Patch Notes 8.0

lmao, those NG buffs are totally out of place, reasoning for Braathens double buff is beyond insane why the fuck is Haunt nerfed? still not including pics in patch notes, like how lazy can you be, not even gonna mention the total unclarity of the fonts used
  6. vvinx

Draft Mode Patchnotes 7.4.1

If you're gonna copy Legends of Runeterra concept of the draft mode, at least do it right.
  7. vvinx

GWENT Champions: Bart933

was just trying to delete my comment, went to check if it might've been before the patch and it was, thanks anyway
  8. vvinx

GWENT Champions: Bart933

I'm pretty sure you can't build that NR deck. Those cards exceed 163 points or am I adding something wrong?
  9. vvinx

Is this much support for Poison as a mechanics needed?

There was a glorious CCG called KingdomsCCG and only God knows how they were able to destroy that game and let it die. In my opinion it was the single best CCG that was ever created.
Top Bottom