Recent content by Vyaslav

+
  1. V

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

The dialogues are wonderful.
  2. V

New Game+ is coming it seems

Pity that you and I are part of the minority. I sense that my small victory (NG+ is optional, part of DLC) will only be until the release of the enhanced edition.
  3. V

New Game+ is coming it seems

Either way, I'm hoping that it is optional and not forced on the player. I feel bad for the developers sometimes because they seem to try to please everyone which is a bad thing. Maybe I'm getting old but I really don't much care for this whole concept of New Game + which, to me, is more for...
  4. V

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

Regarding the supposedly removed 'slow walk', I tested this moments ago on PC/Steam and there appears to be no difference. Although I couldn't find the option to toggle Geralt to an alternative movement which is said to be introduced in patch 1.07 and assumed everything should be as is, the...
  5. V

A first glimpse at the expansions

Hopefully Kalkstein will make another mention or a return in one of the upcoming DLCs.
  6. V

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Signed. Although I haven't finished the game or started yet, information on playable epilogue keeps suggesting that it feels 'dead' or set in limbo prior to the final events with most of the notable characters inaccessible. If that is the case, I would rather they make it limbo after the final...
  7. V

Mikul's Fate

Mikul's Fate [redacted]
  8. V

act 2 stuck please help!

Thank you for the guide. Pity that some of the information deemed resourceful isn't listed in the wikia. Also, there is a fix for some of the clues here if anyone is still interested: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/657/?
  9. V

Why no Wolf School Armour/weapon sets?

The starting outfit looks the best. It would be nice if all the outfits present in the game have their own tiers and thus, one need not switch to a different outfit just because it has overall better attributes.
  10. V

Witcher 2 Import

Thanks. Pity that the amount of hours spent to acquire all the gold and items doesn't get transferred.
  11. V

Witcher 2 Import

Witcher 2 Import [redacted]
  12. V

No XP when overleveled

I agree. I'd rather they make a XP reduction instead.
  13. V

What disappointed you about this game?

My only disappointment is the emptiness in the playable epilogue. I would very much like Vizima explorable and quests to take place in a timeline after the main quest. Only the future DLC's will tell.
  14. V

Witcher Franchise Speculation

From a development perspective, they may return to the series after Cyberpunk but the main obstacle is needing a good story.
  15. V

What would make the game perfect for you?

I am grateful for the fact that the developers allowed playable epilogue and leaving spoilers aside, I'd like future DLC's to enable Geralt to take on huge adventures which takes place (date wise) after the main quest.
Top Bottom