Recent content by W-Munny66

+
  1. W-Munny66

New Blood and Wine Screenshots Released!

I Hope it is "the barber - surgeon" , though I didn't know if he was still around, but I read somewhere Vilgefortz was also maybe making an appearance so maybe we will have All The Party resurrected. Regis, Milva, Cahir and Angoulême, and they can fight Vilgefortz and Bonhart(just to have...
  2. W-Munny66

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

I want a separate Arena Mode as well, but it wouldn't be the first time in The Witcher 3 that they had Arena's that didn't get utilized for a separate mode. The one in the sewers of Novigrad, and the 2 on Skellig...... But this one from the screenshots looks the most like a proper Arena for...
  3. W-Munny66

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

As I've stated elsewhere, many, many times....... ARENA MODE or some set location where I can fight waves of enemies over and over again anytime I want......
  4. W-Munny66

Arena Suggestions

Please add some sort of Arena Mode with Blood and Wine Cd Projekt please add an Arena Mode or some sort of fighting area with the release of your next expansion pack. Myself and I think others would pay for something like this to be added. It doesn't have to be a dedicated Arena Mode like the...
  5. W-Munny66

More armor!

Bring back some of the Witcher 2 armors like the Oathbreaker, Kingslayer, Kayran and Armor of Loc Muinne. Also, please add the concept "Bear school" armor. I know its the basis for the Ursine Armor but the Concept armor looked great. The shoulder armor, belt, book and man purse are a must.......
  6. W-Munny66

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

Bring on an EE with an updated Arena Mode! One that includes playable Geralt and Ciri..... I love the Sword/Sign Combat in this game so much but sometimes I just want to practice fight without having to run around the open world looking for the right level of enemies to fight, please bring...
  7. W-Munny66

Character and Item Appearances Thread

I too was hoping for the concept art version. The set that finally made it into the game was ok but the concept art version looked (objectively) better...... Consider releasing it. I'd pay for that!(and an Arena Mode).....
  8. W-Munny66

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

I would pay for 3rd expansion and then again for an Arena Mode......There are 3 locations in the world (2 in Skeliig and under the streets in Novigrad) where they actually have Arena type area's during quest's. Just use one of those locations for an Arena mode.....
  9. W-Munny66

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

An Arena Mode please. Along with the next expansion that is what i would love to see....
  10. W-Munny66

Arena Suggestions

I actually started a poll before the game was even released to see if anyone else wanted an arena mode. It was 76 to 25 in favor of before it was pushed down the forum list by people writing about "romance options" and "how many monsters in the game", etc. And the funny thing is, if they added...
  11. W-Munny66

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Haven't even finished it and it has quickly become my favorite game ever. This is what other developers should aspire to. Loads of content, fabulous storytelling and open worlds, free dlc and actual expansion packs that add even more in game time. CDPR even does the packaging right, the...
  12. W-Munny66

BUG: Reuvan's pop antidote items not appearing in inventory.

also an issue on ps4. Says in the menu : "Newest alchemy entries, Manuscript Page: Pop's Mold Antitdote" but isn't in the the alchemy section or the inventory....
  13. W-Munny66

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

After watching the trailer, It renewed my desire to see a cgi Witcher Television show like Game of Thrones or a Film. CGi or animated so that Doug Cockle can provide the voice for geralt. There can be no other way, have to have Cockle's voice. Cd Projekt have to make it or be involved in it...
  14. W-Munny66

Developer Spotlight #2 - Damien Monnier

Great informative interview, thank you. And you could add the ice skating easily if you brought back the Arena mode. You could choose either Ciri or Geralt in the mode and some of the levels could be Ice skating. Then you wouldn't have to fit it in with the story and people could practice...
  15. W-Munny66

Poll: Arena Mode in The Wicher 3

I also enjoyed the Arena in W2 and think it would be an amazing addition to W3(Hence the reason for the poll). CD Projekt really seems like an producer who would add the mode if there was enough call for it(as evidence by the Post from Garrison72) And the Witcher's unique combat system really...
Top Bottom