Recent content by W12

+
  1. W

Remove Create from oponents deck!

Hym -> dethmond thunder, hym-> sile -> restore feels like cheating
  2. W

What is the meta deck for ST now?

It is OK deck before ~4100. You can breed sentries to ~25, thin 30 cards deck to zero, brick Henselt/SD, destroy GSs and nekkers. Have fun with rng. But mandrake, Coral and shirru..
  3. W

Nerf Aglais

8 point no rng tutor to silver that do not require silver slot? It is too much I guess
  4. W

OBSCURE (WTF) DECKS AND TACTICS

Hubert spelltael(30+ cards, Pavko and Eithne into black blood as 40-70pt finisher), NG soldier-mill?
  5. W

Let's discuss/theorycraft what create cards should be removed from ranked!

Maybe competitive rng should be removed from ranked? Like with inculsion rate above 20 with any leader. Really tired how elven scouts punish any non meta deck. Swarm with bomber, non-control with engine, weather with weather clear, weak engine with panther, scorch align with buffing units.
  6. W

Meta Report #9 and some meta analysis

Maybe recon should be NG/NR card. You know, barbarians, elves and monsters are not bothering with military tactics much, they just "kill d'hoine", "eat it" and "lets die couple of times for SK glory".
  7. W

Combo Cahir+Roach+Calveit(Mandrake)+(some other cards) in one turn R3

I do not use mandrake at all, as cursed NR or hyperthin-sligthly_cursed_armor-Nova have no room for it (lately playing only them). I tried Bloody Flail to instakill Calveit, but then they just mandrake Roach, tried Vandergrift Blade which is too low tempo play for a counterplay and useless with...
  8. W

Combo Cahir+Roach+Calveit(Mandrake)+(some other cards) in one turn R3

Combo Cahir+Roach+Calveit(Mandrake)+(some other cards) in one turn R3 Does anybody else think that it is too consistent and strong combo in already good deck? My reasoning below. Non interactivity You can deny it only by mandraking Calveit if: 1) Calveit do not Mandraked on turn he played 2)...
  9. W

How To Use Assire var Anahid

Lost couple of games recently because Cantarella in my deck bloked ADC
  10. W

Weather is a Trash Mechanic

Seriously? Cahir + roach + Calvein(drugged) + ... is the most common finisher for 25+ points in multiple bodies.
  11. W

The Mulligan System Explained

It is normal. Just google. P.S. Mulligan away cavalry second
  12. W

The graveyard hate from multiple factions really kills Skellige for me

I guess you do not get the point. NG identity is "FUCK sabotage other faction strategies". Reveal, spies, alchemy, mill - all the same.
  13. W

I am at my wits end with ST handbuff CA decks, what do I do?

You can try Ocvist to return CA. Nobody expect him in the middle of 2 round (of course, you should lure out removal with you engines). Worked well for me around 4k last season (but not NG, armor NR)
  14. W

Gold Card Idea

It will be huge buff for MO/SK
  15. W

GWENT: Ask a Dev

How do you tell good, bad and overpowered cards apart? Thank you for amusing game.
Top Bottom