Recent content by WackenSoldier

+
  1. W

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Heyho, Maybe this was answered somewhere already but i could not find anything: Will there ever be a use for kegs for people who have all cards in premium? It feels kind of bad watching the keg count slowly go up but not being able to use them. I could image a conversion to some other currency...
  2. W

Botchling/Lubberkin Sometimes Stops Working

Same thing happened to me. won that game though :D
  3. W

Extremely Bad Gameplay Performance

I found that the AI opponents take way too long to make decisions and use all of my PCs (reasonably abundant) resources to do so. The game starts to get ugly "hickups" when the AI is making a choice and it can take the AI up to 5 minutes to play 3 cards after I have passed. And its just plain...
  4. W

Some Annoyances and Bugs

Heyho, I recently started playing again and I'm rally enjoying Gwenting again, which I did not expect. However there are some things quite obviously wrong or badly designed which are simply infuriating to me: The handshake screen which was supposed to be fixed still makes weird noises. Why cant...
  5. W

Game keeps freezing

Today I tried to continue playing Thronebreaker but the game froze again when I started a battle. I encountered this before and thought therefore that the usual restart would fix it. No such luck, after 2 restarts the game still keeps freezing before the battle starts. Ok so i turned to the good...
  6. W

UI Improvements

Further suggestions on UI: Change the coin so it becomes clearer what side means what (also i think its really ugly). Allow accepting all achievements at once, instead of clicking next all the time. Show complete achievement text when accepting it so i dont need to check manually in the...
  7. W

Open PTR feedback

Just want to report here as well that the game crashed almost every time I find a game on my PC. On my laptop it works so I dont really know whats wrong. Also I feel like the reach mechanic is completely meaningless. It is basically just an opportunity for making misplays but does not provide...
  8. W

Open PTR feedback

I noticed that when you emote with leaders like leshen or filavandrel they talk in strange languages and the subtitles dont translate. Im not sure what the opponent sees at this point but not knowing whats being emoted about seems pretty useless. Also every time after leshen ability is used i...
  9. W

Why are there STILL Create and RNG cards in Homecoming?

I too am quite disappointed that create is still in the game as it was obvious that the community didnt want it. Furthermore i do not understand why cards like gascon exist. Besides memeing there is no reason to play full rng cards like that as the win or lose you the game at the roll of a die...
  10. W

Thoughts about GWENT tournament

Really agree that the presentation was superb. I hope that they stay with the current team of casters, hosts and analysts! They all worked really well together
  11. W

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, I'd like to know if there will be cards that trigger an effect on one of the rows but come down without doing anything extra on the other row? In the unlikely case that the answer is yes could you elaborate? Also thanks for all the replies and the awesome reveal. Best of luck with HC!
  12. W

SOLVED Is arena working for you?

So i just clicked on a contract in arena and ended up in a ranked game. Not mad and already reported the bug, just thought I'd let you guys have a laugh. Sadly cant upload proof :(
  13. W

SOLVED Is arena working for you?

Have the same problem, my wins dont count. Didnt even have connection issues there. Already wrote a ticket. Strange thing is first run went fine, even though I had plenty of connection issues.
  14. W

The Arena Mode - Opinions?

Im excited to play it but i am very disappointed that they could not come up with anything new. Even the name is stolen from HS. They could have at least called it something like trial of mirrors or whatever. I was simply hoping for more...
  15. W

MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (SCOIA'TAEL)

Xavier barely gets mentioned in the books, just change his name out with yarpen, that makes way more sense. Yarpen at least is actually a leader
Top Bottom