Recent content by waffle

+
  1. W

Enter the Arena — GWENT’s new game mode!

Well, so far I've been disconnected in 5 of 6 matches, counting as losses, so those free shards are probably best left alone for a few days, otherwise you might as well print them out on paper, burn them and toss the ashes into the wind.
  2. W

Got Pro Ladder points in ranked

Can confirm. Finished season just below Pro-ladder. Now I'm constantly meeting them, and the post-game status pages are completely broken. I'm not sure if I even get the rounds registered. Many times I also have to restart the game, as trying to start another game crashes the game completely...
  3. W

Suggestion: a Change to Royal Decree

This is what I ended up thinking about it as well, even, it could be retooled into a silver and perhaps pull silver or random gold card instead. Personally, I feel like I'm getting at least three golds often enough to not warrant this card at all.
  4. W

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

I concur, there would just be too few instances where this wouldn't be a stroke of luck. I'm more or less with you on the first 3, not so sure about the last one. :) See my suggestion above.
  5. W

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

Complete noob here, but I'm thinking it would be best if weather effects faded over a couple of turns. Say, 2-1-1 damage, then removed from the board. You could roll across rows spamming weather, but in the end you'd just exhaust your deck, and most opponents units of strength would probably...
Top Bottom