Recent content by Wanderlust_29

+
  1. W

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Oh crap! It's so hard to believe that such a young actress can provide a required level of badassness for Yennefer. I would be happy to be wrong, but oh crap!
  2. W

She is kinda awesome. She definitely read The Witcher books and has a nice sense of humour. Seems like good news
  3. W

I really hope that TV show creators will follow a structure close to yours. I agree that A Grain of Truth is more like an additional story, but in The Edge of the World all this tension between races, crucial for subsequent books was presented for the first time, that's why I consider it as an...
  4. W

Nice list. Are these assumptions based on some inside information? Anyway, as for me, A Grain of Truth and The Edge of the World stories deserve entire episodes or should at least be included in another. Without a single doubt I would exchange supposed Yen - Triss - Geralt love triangle part in...
  5. W

So. Much. Yes. I really like this quotes: “The Witcher stories follow an unconventional family that comes together to fight for truth in a dangerous world,” said Sean Daniel and Jason Brown. “The characters are original, funny and constantly surprising and we can’t wait to bring them to life...
  6. W

Which Gwent deck do you prefer to play with?

Like almost anyone here I started as Northern Realms deck player, simply because at the beginning of the game other decks didn't have enough cards. Than I switched to Nilfgaard and it's lovely special ability to win if the round ends in a tie helped me a lot during tournaments and other...
  7. W

New Witcher book written by Andrzej Sapkowski. What does it mean for future of the Witcher brand?

Source of information, would you kindly? But Sapkowski has no idea how CDPR handled the story. He did not play any of The Witcher games and is not going to.
  8. W

Beyond Hill and Dale - Map

Probably it is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. By the way, thanks for a great map.
  9. W

Complete Edition finally announced, but that box art...

Looks like Police Line Do Not Cross tape. Dishonored GOTY Edition had a nice cover: Simple yet beautiful. IMHO, usual image of the witchers' medallion would be the best.
  10. W

Is someone interested in fantastic polish audiobook samples with english subtitles...?

But The Rivian Pogrom was a part of global racial conflict, in which he did not plan to participate. Still very ironic situation, as for me.
  11. W

Is someone interested in fantastic polish audiobook samples with english subtitles...?

And that's what makes his books thoughtful and fascinating.
  12. W

Witcher - the movie - details released

At least we can get some new music. Even the worst The Witcher adaptations usually have nice soundtrack. But for now, keep calm and believe in Tomek.
  13. W

Truly great moment. Interesting how witchers were talking about neutrality and lack of motivation and than (spoilers from Lady of the Lake):
  14. W

Decorating Corvo Bianco

This painting is definitely the funniest. I got one with horse. Wanted to perpetuate Roach, but suddenly got the craziest portrait possible. Prefer to store it in chest, away from human eyes. The picture (actually photo) from this rich guy is my favourite, along with Grumpy Ciri painting and...
  15. W

Decorating Corvo Bianco

I just leave it here... Source: http://rainhold.tumblr.com/post/147376764536
Top Bottom