Recent content by WarGreymonAlfa

+
  1. W

Mu legendary cards got milled!

Now that you mention it I did look it up and it was changed. It's the first time it's happened to me after am update. Usually these options don't get changed from what I have seen thus far. I started the game when Alzur's journey was live. However some of the cards did get milled. It's very...
  2. W

Mu legendary cards got milled!

I was keeping copies of premium and non-premium legendary cars. Every single legendary that I had a normal and premium version had it's normal version milled! I have NOT changed my milling settings! What's going on!?! I want these cards back!
  3. W

Game wants to scrap my legendary cards?!

I just logged in and when I wanted to use the deck builder the game gives me a prompt that it's about to scrap six legendary cards... I have my card collection set to premium focused and I know for a fact that I do NOT have 6 extra legendary cards. Worst still I have NO idea what the game wants...
  4. W

What's your premium card pull experience?

I just opened 89 kegs and got got 16 epics and 8 legendary card. However I only got 3 common and 3 rare premium cards. Has the premium drop rate dropped or is this just RNG? Thoughts?
  5. W

Your useless talent

Writing a comment in a random thread to get ten posts so I can post a thread.
  6. W

What are people's thoughts on the taunt system in GWENT?

You don't have to use GG if you don't want to.
  7. W

Is the Price Of Power expansion set roll-out a 'pay-to-win' strategy? Do you approve of the strategy?

The cards show up in the kegs and you can craft them. And given the size of the mini sets it will not be a good idea to put them in a special keg. It's not the best model however.
  8. W

Nilfgaard becomes bottom tier again

The less I see of that faction the better.
  9. W

Heat Wave and the 'Tall Removal' Problem

On one hand it's frustrating to gave a "delete" button. On the other it's also frustrating for your opponent to summon 2-3 copies of an overpowered legendary.
  10. W

What after Cyberpunk?

Rethinking game scope and budgets?
  11. W

Players, do you have a hobby?

So do we just list the one or all of them?
  12. W

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

Nilfgaard decks and bleed decks. Just an annoyance.
  13. W

Nilfgaard becomes bottom tier again

To be honest that faction is just an annoyance. I will take your deck power, refresh my own, delete cards in your deck, take your cards, lock your units, take your units, play multiple cards in one turn, and on and on....
  14. W

9.0 Patch Notes

I don't know hot to feel about Priscilla....
Top Bottom