Recent content by Warlegend

+
  1. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is currently the Most Awarded game of all time

Deserved every one of these awards. What a masterpiece :geraltfeelgood:
  2. W

Five Global Game Awards 2015 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Deserved! Congratulations :D Can't wait to start my NG+ finally after I finished Arkham Knight ;)
  3. W

1.2 What do you want to see in that Patch?

I don't want that much :) - Better Performance and stability for Xbox One Version - Fix for "Novigrad, Closed City II", which appears to be failed on loading savegame (I just don't like failed quests at all, espescially when I successfully finished them^^) - Moving with Crossbow And I think...
  4. W

What you expect from 1.10?

My playthrough went mostly bug-free, but, as many other players, I encountered the bugs in Skelliges Most wanted and the failing of Reason of State at the start of the final quest, even if it has been successfully completed before. It didn't affected my ending, but I just hate to see one quest...
  5. W

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Great News! :D Can't wait to get my hands on more content for this masterpiece I just filled out the form at redeemgwent.com. Hope everything is right as the digital receipt of the expansion pass bought on Xbox Live just says "Season Pass" without any reference to The Witcher :/
  6. W

Music from The Witcher series of games available soon on Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play Music!

I would love to see the soundtracks on Amazon Music too. :D
  7. W

New Game+ is coming it seems

Sooo could be that DLC #15 are new Finishing Moves and DLC #16 adds NG+ as the grand finale. Who knows... besides CDPR :D
  8. W

MISSING ELSA - White Orchard Innerkeper

Ah thx for that! :D I was a bit worried that I already voided this achievement as I forgot to buy the cards from her too ^^
  9. W

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

Guys calm down. After all CDPR is a company that strongly listens to their fans and they do the best to ensure that we get the optimal experience possible on every device. They love their products and put so much effort into making these, so that I really feel sorry for them seeing how some of...
  10. W

Forum - bugs and errors

I cant log in from mobile browser anymore. I see that the Design is in a change right now, as there appeared to be a hamburger menu in the upper left corner since yesterday or so. But if i try to log in with my gog account it always "reopens" the log in frame without saying something about false...
  11. W

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

Preordered it at Amazon germany and it has been shipped yesterday. Hope to have it on Tuesday :D
  12. W

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

A link to a Flickr Album has been posted on the official FB-Page. Dont know if it has been posted yet, but it shows PC Ultra Screenshots in 1440p with different graphic options to show differences :) Looks awesome as always :D...
  13. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt exceeds 1 million pre-orders worldwide!

Congratulations to this awesome milestone! :D And I am two of these pre-orders. But don't worry, still counts ;) ^^
  14. W

Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

New Screenshot on german Facebook Site ;) Hope it has not been posted yet
  15. W

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

New Screenshot on german Facebook Site ;) Hope it has not been posted yet
Top Bottom