Recent content by warp10ck

+
  1. W

Heartless by asking for News?

Well last patch was only 14 days ago and them going radio silent and hopefully fixing stuff is how they should do it. They made the mistake of promising way too much leading up to launch, so going radio silent for a few weeks while they fix stuff is the right call. And with the ransomware hack...
  2. W

Important Update

The entire chaos surrounding this studio and the game is more interesting than the actual game itself lol
  3. W

Cyberpunk 2077 mod tools released!

Holy shit somebody redo the lines in Metal Gear Phantom Pain and replace Kiefer Sutherland with David Hayter right now.
  4. W

Never Fade Away By P. T. Adamczyk & Olga Jankowska

As a guitar player I am a little bummed out they could not find somebody to put a little effort into the music of samurai. I mean when you play the "sick solo" in the Kerry mission it just a simple bend riff lol Bunch of simplified Drop-D riffs and honestly just all around boring, the rest of...
  5. W

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

If the DLC continues after V's story and they have done a lot of work fixing the base game then ... maybe. But if the paid story dlc takes place before the ending THEN HELL NO
  6. W

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Found this on a site and of course Jason did not interview all 500 people, 20 is more than enough sample size to get a sense on what was going on inside CDPR lol
  7. W

Him citing the 9 out 10 reviews and pretending the PC version is a masterpiece is what I really did not like with his statement. Because it basiclly shows an unwillingness to accept that there are other problems with the game besides bugs and the console version not working well.
  8. W

Well atleast have a police system that works would have been nice instead of them just spawning right behind you. Also there is not a single police chase outside of scripted missions which happens (checks notes) ONCE. That system and the way some game mechanics are handled in this game seems...
  9. W

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Not on consoles which lead to the game being removed because they basicly tossed the ball Sony's way.
  10. W

Because if they don't they risk another lawsuit from consumers better to avoid the legal hassle that might bring.
  11. W

I see a lot of people defending the 2018 gameplay demo thing being completely fake but honestly why ?? Gearbox did the same thing with Aliens Colonial Marines when the demo they showed at E3 also turned out to be BS. And gearbox was rightfully called out on it nobody let them get away with that.
  12. W

My response to this is NO SHIT What makes this even worse is that CDPR trolled other devs who were engaged in such sleezy practices and then did the same things themselves. I feel horrible for the devteam but my god the upper management has no sympathies from me.
  13. W

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I appreciate a statement but honestly not sure why people are going oh we forgive you CDPR. There is a lot of problems with the statement itself he basiclly admitted that he knew before release it was this bad on last gen consoles and pushed for release anyways, and the excuse of preventing...
  14. W

Important Update

You just decribed what's wrong with CP77 and why Night City compared to Los Santos in gta 5 feels so static and dead compared to the feeling of being in a living breathing city like Los Santos in GTA 5. They probably should have more dynamic events and more randomly generated stuff like in GTA...
  15. W

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

My way of describing it would be wasted opportunity and also confusion given that I had hoped for a deep immersive RPG and what we got was a mediocre open world action game with game mechanics from the early 2000's. Having some districts in night city be riddled with quests only to have other...
Top Bottom