Recent content by Wasbunny

+
  1. W

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Just finished Hearts of Stone after I think well over 50 hours and from soup to nuts it was amazing. I totally agree with others that every element of the expansion; the writing, character development, story arc, graphics, gameplay etc all seem one notch above the main game and seemed more...
  2. W

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

So I'm interrupting my journey through Hearts of Stone just to return here to express just how awe inspiring this game is. Over the years there has been a few moments in games that have had a real lasting impact on me, experiences and characters that were so impactful they became a part of my...
  3. W

[BUG] Patch 1.12 Superior Blizzard does...nothing?

@iCake: Ok thanks for the explanation. So it looks like the description needs to be changed to something like... Improves reflexes and decreases reaction time after enemy is killed. When 3 Adrenaline points are available after enemy is killed, actions don't deplete Stamina for 5 seconds. Just...
  4. W

Laurow: I think you mean Flood of Anger? I'm not using that talent, the only one relating to Adrenaline I'm using is Resolve (Battle Trance) which makes it so Adrenaline points aren't lost when you take damage. @PanKamien: Maybe I'm confused as to how Blizzard is supposed to work now. The...
  5. W

[BUG] Patch 1.12 Superior Blizzard does...nothing? I'm pretty sure someone already posted about this but I can't find it...sorry. Superior Blizzard seems to do absolutely nothing now. I used to get my adrenaline points up to full...pop Blizzard and be able to rapid-fire signs with no Stamina...
  6. W

Patch 1.12 Gwent cards victory display too bright

Just confirmed this myself. Preserve Gamma set to on and Gwent victory screen is completely blown out. Didn't test without the Gamma setting though. EDIT: I suppose I have to admit it was a Defeat screen (not Victory). Don't tell anyone.
  7. W

[BUG] 1.12 Superior Dragon's Dream makes no sound

Thanks for testing, at least I know it's not just me.
  8. W

[BUG] 1.12 Superior Dragon's Dream makes no sound

[BUG] 1.12 Superior Dragon's Dream makes no sound After patch 1.12 the Superior Dragon's Dream bomb is completely silent when thrown. The explosion when ignited is still present. Tested with regular new game and NG+ and no sound on either. Not 100% sure if it's just on my system (PC, GOG...
  9. W

Missing Oil Longevity Status in NG+

I'll just chime in to say I have the same bug. Oil indicator shows in normal game but not in any NG+ saves.
  10. W

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I've been playing for...let's see, 6 hours now? Haven't even advanced the main quest much beyond the first stage. I love how understated CDPR can be with regards to estimated play time. I think they said the main game was like 50 hours. I clocked in well over 200 and still didn't do everything...
  11. W

Yrden Scaling Nerf (Bug?)

Perfect! Thank you so much for letting me resurrect my Time Lord. I'm a little worried this might get this thread moved once again into the Mods section though. Anyway great job! :victory: Update: And it even works! My Yrden focused build is showing a 78% Yrden slowdown and in action it's...
  12. W

Using a boat now sounds like a constant chalkboard

Good god that's annoying! Just checked it out for myself and sure enough my peaceful serene sailing days are over. Ugh...they really gotta fix this one.
  13. W

Yeah Yrden has not just been nerfed it's been gutted. With all 5 points invested into Yrden Intensity (not to mention the 20 or so points to get there) only raising the slowdown 1% it's effectively been eliminated. Rebalancing in a single player game is to insure maximum challenge, variety and...
  14. W

Chotnik that would be brilliant if you could mod this with a more reasonable softcap. I think 80% slowdown was about the sweet spot since as you point out to employ this tactic you have to stay close to enemies and build around Yrden, so a nice trade off. At 80% the effect was definitely...
  15. W

Exactly. I was trying to make a fun Sign / Alchemy / Adrenaline hybrid build but was bored with Igni, Quen seemed too much of a crutch and Axii puppets while fun at first became old. I didn't like the instant kill of Aard so I explored Yrden. The localized time manipulation of Yrden was a really...
Top Bottom