Recent content by Wasteland_Ghost

+
  1. Wasteland_Ghost

What's coming in Patch 2.02

Nice to see more fixes (and the new DLC was a good one, btw). Adding FSR3 and Fluid Motion Frames would have been nice too, though. With FSR2 already implemented, upgrading to 3 should be a no time...
  2. Wasteland_Ghost

Patch 4.04 - new features, new bugs

One minute into this new patch was enough to find a bug. And not just a bug - a bug related to the new feature of selecting potions and oils from radial menu. Excuse me, but what I need to [HOLD] here? Now let me tell you what is going on. Before the patch, you could only use potions from...
  3. Wasteland_Ghost

Can progress dialogue with Jackie

Yes, you don't get it, so let me explain to you and maybe it will make you think next time. ALL my HUD elements are ON. I've got zero mods installed. It's not my first playthrough, so "Show tutorials" option is OFF in the gameplay section. Note that it's an official option introduced by CDPR...
  4. Wasteland_Ghost

Can progress dialogue with Jackie

Hello from the year 2023 to CDPR and this bug still existing in the game. It would seem logical to have those things fixed in patches instead of introducing "next gen" tech which is mostly broken and not usable by 99% of the players... but NVidia pays well for the ads, I suppose.
  5. Wasteland_Ghost

Dear CDPR! Gameplay matters!

Good thing NG+ was mentioned, because it's yet another example of things not being tested. Rats in the base game were supposed to deal just 1 pt of damage and for that they had infinite armor penetration, so that damage wouldn't be negated by the equipment and player stats. With NG+ levelup...
  6. Wasteland_Ghost

Dear CDPR! Gameplay matters!

With Cyberpunk 2077 being delayed yet again and the team working on polishing the game I decided to make this post to remind about and emphasize on the importance of QA and gameplay testing. The previous big game, The Witcher 3, was very good overall. But its gameplay was desperately lacking...
  7. Wasteland_Ghost

Modding sounds in TW3

Pretty much the title :) Sound modding tutorial.
  8. Wasteland_Ghost

Need help modding npc stats via npc.ws

NPC don't have armor equipped, it's only a model. Actual armor stats were supposed to be added using "NPC Leather Armor", etc, abilities, but although they kind of present in w2ent files, they don't actually work. With the help of KNG I was able to resolve armor issue, you can see my solution...
  9. Wasteland_Ghost

Disable finishers on last enemy?

Magic :) A bit of experience with TW3 modding + context search through scripts and unpacked resources.
  10. Wasteland_Ghost

Same file, this line: action.SetBuffSourceName( 'Mutation2ExplosionValid' ); And also this function from game\gameplay\actions\baseAction.ws: public final function IsMutation2PotentialKill() : bool
  11. Wasteland_Ghost

In game\gameplay\damage\damageManagerProcessor.ws: if ( ( size <= 1 && theGame.params.FINISHER_ON_DEATH_CHANCE > 0 ) || ( actorVictim.HasAbility('ForceFinisher') ) || ( GetWitcherPlayer().IsMutationActive(EPMT_Mutation3) ) ) size <= 1 is what triggers 100% finisher for the last enemy.
  12. Wasteland_Ghost

[MOD REQUEST] A new enemy level scaling mod

No. Because of the above reasons - too many interconnected changes to deal with those issues, hard to separate from other GM edits like, for example, damage formula which also has impacted special attack changes. Also, upscaling mechanism in vanilla is different and "native" lvl 20 creature...
  13. Wasteland_Ghost

[MOD REQUEST] A new enemy level scaling mod

There's no such thing as "simple enemy scaling mod" because of technical problems - the same ones that break D'Jinn, rats and some other less noticeable enemies. Many-many creatures in TW3 use "fake levels" - i.e. they're technically level 1, but their displayed level is much higher. Those...
  14. Wasteland_Ghost

Unification patch for 1.31 and 1.31GOTY game versions

It will at least allow mod users to switch to GOTY versions of the mods as the game they get with Unification patch is very close to GOTY. But yes, it all depends on the community and I would like very much to have official solution to this problem: a common scripting base at least for PC.
  15. Wasteland_Ghost

Unification patch for 1.31 and 1.31GOTY game versions

Unification patch for 1.31 and 1.31GOTY game versions Nexus mod page link. Current game versions: - 1.31 GOG GOTY: often referred to as just "GOTY", it's unique to GOG platform. - Steam 1.31 GOTY: it's a bundle that consists of the base 1.31 game and all DLCs. - Steam/GOG 1.31: regular game...
Top Bottom