Recent content by Waystorm

+
  1. Waystorm

VSYNC & FPS CAP, Game timing?

Bump Bump Boi's On another experience: I was playing Assassins Creed: Valhalla, this is a good example of this FPS/Timing bugs. This game seems to run best at 30fps and was buggying out really bad uncapped.
  2. Waystorm

Multiplayer/Co-Op Ideas?

This world seems big enough for 4 player Co-OP model. The game could do an arena style MP. I was thinking about Sims or a Sim Arena where you can re-fight bosses and simulated monsters and battles not entirely related to the games world. This would be a great DLC to add content to the game...
  3. Waystorm

I know, I don't mind for single player. It gets to me sometime, I turn it up to 60fps turning off all the eye candy. Then I turn it back on and play at 30, back and forth.
  4. Waystorm

Thx for the great replies. You can play almost anything at 30fps on most hardware from the last couple of generations. It's only when a new CPU/GPU feature comes out like the software won't run on it like when SSE updates and all that come. I can play at 60fpwbut the games really nothing...
  5. Waystorm

Thx. I was wokring on the search features and didn't see anything about vsync/fps caps and animation timing. It's something I've noticed in a few games that helps at times. Playing at 30fps is usually abysmal though. The motion blur filters in 2077 are done well. So it's not completely...
  6. Waystorm

Hi, What FPS are you guys playing at? I'm experiencing lots of animation bugs. Locking the game with vsync at 30fps seems to have remedied much of those issues. I have yet to turn off all the eye candy and play at higher fps but assume vsync and fps locks do help animation feedback? I...
  7. Waystorm

Game has no anti-aliasing option

I think you want TAA on as it is part of a filter with their hair and ssr fx as well. I turned TAA off, and hair doesn't look right and reflections aren't right. So I turned SSR off as well. The game runs really great with SSR off anyway. Perhaps they can patch all that up in the future...
  8. Waystorm

Graphical errors

I'll pass on the shop, it's not a macintosh. I'm sure it's a API bug... It was only consistent with the Witcher 3 now. My other games seem to be running fine. I'll try and trigger the glitch in Max Payne 3.
  9. Waystorm

Graphical errors

Downloading drivers from offical sources only. AMD from AMD.com or through software update. I do a full uninstall and registry clean then install the new drivers. Resolution 1080p, Refresh 144hz, Vsync off with Freesync on. Turned off all overclocks and boosts, glitches continued. N/A...
  10. Waystorm

Graphical errors

Graphical errors **Status**: UNRESOLVED **Computer Type**: Desktop PC **GPU**: XFX R9 390 **CPU**: i5 4690K stock clock no boost **Motherboard**: ASRock H97M Pro4 LGA 1150 **RAM**: Ballistix DDR3 1600 /12gb **PSU**: Rosewill 750 Bronze **Windows 10 Anniversary Update...
  11. Waystorm

Video freeze/crash (Possible Fix)

Video freeze/crash (Possible Fix) Been perusing the crash fix guides for days now, finally landed something... It's going to sound outlandish, but I just played about 6 hours straight on ultra without crashing, after about a week of consecutive crashes. The one where the video freezes and the...
  12. Waystorm

Please, think about the people with low end rigs, let us completely turn off shadows

It's simple just copy and paste the lines in the search function...
  13. Waystorm

Updated to 1.06 and would crash within a minute of game time

Just played for 2 hours on 1.06, everything's running fine. :/
  14. Waystorm

Game won't stay in full-screen

Bump. This just started happening to me. Now it's stuck in borderless window mode and won't revert back to fullscreen. It does cost me fps as well. >:((((((((((((( Every one counts on my laptop. lol
  15. Waystorm

Please, think about the people with low end rigs, let us completely turn off shadows

I don't understand why it's not an option. The FPS gain from editing shadows in the usersettings.ini is excellent though. One user mentioned it only gave them 6 fps but that's 6fps for people trying to play at least 30fps.
Top Bottom