Recent content by wazaa

+
  1. W

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

No, it is the only one that have sense. It is a game with +100 hours of normal gameplay. You're moving the history in a positive way. Do you want it to end in an awful mood? no You're moving the positive in a negative way. Do you want to end in a good mood? neither. You want to feel that your...
  2. W

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

I insist. You're forgetting the principles of narrative + the fact that it is a game. You are in control, on the game. Not some books that most of the people who plays it had not read. You're making the characters evolve. The books served as a base of how is the character at the beginning (plus...
  3. W

Really? If you read a novel, you watch a movie, yo play a game, all the elements shown of the character are shown to let us make an idea of how the character feels, the way the character acts, and how it evolves. If you want to compare the way you select things I think that the best one you...
  4. W

My thoughts about game economy

The point I had enough money to do anything was the point that I did not need more money, cause I had everything I needed. I had suffered money problems all the game. Why? because when you though you had a lot of money you meet someone who sold you recepits and diagrams. And both things are...
  5. W

Making $ is way too easy

Until the end missions of the game I had big trobule with money. Yep, there where times I had a lot of it but sudenly I had to perform big expenses. So I think it is very well balanced. Obviously it reach a point that you have not to worry about money, cause you have almost everything you...
  6. W

Why is Novigrad so empty?

The first time that I went to Novigrad it took me 1 hour to reach the destination... So I don't feel it to have lack of content.
  7. W

TW3 cost me about $10,000

Why did you not call a horse? Horses are not made from plastic.
  8. W

Why would Geralt wear Temerian/Nilfgaardian armor?

He is not neutral about politics. He doesn't care about politics. He is a witcher. Friend of his friends and enemy of his enemies, he has a long life and he see the world changes, he doesn't try to be a hero, he only tries to do the good for the people he cares, and he tries to be neutral about...
  9. W

Worst looking armor you've found?

No, seriously, I like it. If I have to choose something I don't like I can say some pants that give the feeling that he is wearing the underpants over the pants, but not red underwear as superman one, no: it is even worse: white underwear... :O
  10. W

automatically replenishing potions - how do i turn it off?

I complain it being tedious because it was thedious. You had to take potions before combat, and you had a time limit. If you where killed and restore a save point the potion effect where loss. So in normal combats there where useless. I almost finished the Witcher 2 in obscure (damn dragon). I...
  11. W

Mind your manners, please. I understand perfectly what a game is. It is you don't understanding that for most people the way the potions works most people prefered to reserve them instead of using them. Or do you think you're the only one that know how to play a game?
  12. W

In previous games I was avoiding to use potions. It was too much cost: 1. search ingredients 2. create them 3.. buy ingredients I only created potions for "final combats", but potions had to be used before the combat, and if there was a cinematic the potion power go off. So... I did not use...
  13. W

Worst looking armor you've found?

But I like that one.
  14. W

Why don't we have more developers?

¿? I think you take things to much serious. Internet facts: - When someone is happy about something at usual he says nothing, or say very few words - When someone is not happy about something complains a lot - People loves to complain about things they don't know how really work - Noone have...
  15. W

DLC 3+4 are here! Missing Miners and Alternative Look for Yennefer

My doubt is: how the DLC works? The two first DLCs, the one regarding the haircut and the armor... well, I have installed but I don't know how to use them. I don't see neither the armor neither a barber.... yet.
Top Bottom