Recent content by Webbie2689

+
  1. Webbie2689

Favorite female characters in games?

I also forgot about Cristina Vespucci from Assassin's Creed II. My heart is still filled with sorrow over that story to this day :cry:
  2. Webbie2689

I forgot about Mona Sax as well. She's on my list. I'm surprised I already forgot about Sadie. She's probably my all time favorite, above even Sniper Wolf. I don't know how she didn't come to mind. I'd put Abigail up there, too. All of the women on that game were great characters. Aloy seems...
  3. Webbie2689

Movies / TV Shows!

Anybody here follow Westworld? I was really enjoying it up until the season three finale. Pretty much killed most of my interest in the show tbh. I'll probably still keep an eye on it and see what they do with the show moving forward, but I'm not nearly as excited for it anymore as I had been...
  4. Webbie2689

What Started It All For You To Like SciFi/Fantasy?

It was the Metal Gear Solid series for me, around the age of 7-8, but even after I became interested in MGS I still wasn't interested in most fantasy or sci-fi based games, movies, TV shows, etc. until only just recently. I think the MGS series as well as Kojima's newest project Death Stranding...
  5. Webbie2689

Ghosts of Tsushima

For me personally I can honestly say a lot of the appeal of the game is the setting and the atmosphere, but I also don't expect it to be a GOTY caliber game. I just want some fun and somewhat realistic samurai action. I'm fully expecting GOTY to go to CP2077.
  6. Webbie2689

Obviously not the deepest character of all time by any means, but I've always been a huge fan of the Metal Gear Solid series and Sniper Wolf is always the first character that comes to mind when people start talking about favorite female characters from video games. I think I'll always hold a...
  7. Webbie2689

The General Videogame Thread

This pretty much sums up how I felt when I first watched the trailer. GOT reminds me more of Assassin's Creed than anything, which isn't a bad thing. I've been hoping Ubisoft would announce an AC game that would take place during that feudal era of Japan since probably AC II or Brotherhood...
Top Bottom