Recent content by WeeKiwi

+
  1. W

Thronebreaker on Steam doesn't give the Rewards for Gwent

Thank you for your reply. I just found out you have to click on multiplayer in Thronebreaker for it to synchronize. : ) So happy this is possible now! : )
  2. W

Has anything changed regarding this problem?
  3. W

New expansion - new season tree bug

Thank you!
  4. W

New expansion - new season tree bug

I'm having the same issue I tried restarting the game, which reset the whole quest count from 30/30 to 0/30, but when I tried playing the quest again, it wouldn't count human cards anymore..so it's stuck at 0/30 and makes it impossible to unlock the whole tree. I already contacted support but...
  5. W

I feel the same. I first played Thronebreaker on Steam, than started playing Gwent at the end of May and was very disappointed when I realized, I wouldn't get the rewards for Thronebreaker.
  6. W

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

I have the buttons (shop, deck builder, reward book) but I can't use them most of the time. I was lucky a few times and got into the reward book, where I unlocked the first sets of seasonal quests and got -once- into the deck builder to make a new seasonal deck. Can't get back in there to make...
  7. W

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

I thoroughly enjoyed Geralt's journey (please don't kill me, I'm new to the game and know nothing of the system that was in place before it) and have been looking for information about the next one. I'm guessing there'll be one anyways, since they call this the "new progression system", but...
  8. W

Do you (still) care for cosmetics?

I love cosmetics - the more the better.
  9. W

It's the Season of Magic!

Why can't I see the new season or play ranked games anymore? I updated the game like 10 minutes ago and before that the season of the Viper finished (yes, today) and I got a reset to my rank, from what it looked like. Plus, I earned some keys as a reward. But I cannot spend them, get an error...
Top Bottom