Recent content by Weezlenut

+
  1. Weezlenut

Request to the Dev team. (Your PC is CyberPunk Ready tool)

This thread is about the PC version of the game as the OP said in the thread title. 1598741829 I think the majority of people that have bills (rent, food, car, CC's, etc.) would disagree. Now if the specs were already available that might be a different story. I agree they can change...
  2. Weezlenut

Hacking has been simplified?

I will always compare any hacking or net running to that. Where you enter a completely different virtual world to accomplish whatever objective you are trying to do. Being able to remotely hack and fight with the system security instead of breaking in and get to a physical terminal makes the...
  3. Weezlenut

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Comparing it to other games and making a guess is exactly what I've been complaining about and has already been done. I don't want guesses. I don't want comparisons. I just want the company that is releasing the game in a little over three months that they've been developing for years, to...
  4. Weezlenut

Fair point. I truly know nothing about the process involved but optimizing involves testing various hardware configurations (or altering the game to function on certain hardware I'm guessing) so they have at least a ballpark idea of what it will take. They could put that out there with the...
  5. Weezlenut

How can a company that has literally invested YEARS into making this game have no idea what PC hardware is needed when the game is finished (their words) 3 months away from release? Didn't they have a single person beta test on a PC in all that time? As to your other point, yes they DO know how...
  6. Weezlenut

So, still no PC hardware specs huh? I see that they even removed that part from the main page. They have spent so much time making sure that everyone that has a console is pacified that it will work for whatever hardware their console has but a little over 3 MONTHS until it's latest release date...
  7. Weezlenut

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

"At the time we are writing these words, Cyberpunk 2077 is finished both content and gameplay-wise. The quests, the cutscenes, the skills and items; all the adventures Night City has to offer - it's all there." If that's the case, and you are giving journalists a chance to review the working...
Top Bottom