Recent content by weirdwayne15

+
  1. weirdwayne15

New Game Plus - The Right Way

NG+ Enriches a playthrough when done right. To say nothing that would enrich a first playthrough is like saying give me god mode, flying cars, unlimited options right off the bat. Unlocking new features as rewards is enjoyable. There is a balance between challenge and rewards. It can be...
  2. weirdwayne15

New Game Plus - The Right Way

So I read that CDPR thinks that NG+ is complicated. That they need to rebalance things and panic over what can be carried over and what can't be. First even if you did just bring everything over, a method I'm not fond of, you would not need to rebalance everything, let people be OP though...
  3. weirdwayne15

Which character do you dislike most?

It's easier to say who I like as I dislike all other characters. The only character that passes for me is River. Everyone else is hollow and shallow. Especially that gal who "outs" herself as a transsexual. Literally there was no reason to randomly blurt that out except for woke points.
  4. weirdwayne15

Mini-Games, Leisure Activities, Gambling

Yup, the game is lacking a lot of things. My disappointment, like many, is overwhelming.
  5. weirdwayne15

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

I can attest to this. I'm literally buying a PS3 and in all likelihood a PS 2 simply to play some older game that are far superior to the new ones. Dragon Quarter Breath of fire and Tokyo Jungle as a couple of examples. Lost Dimension is another, monster rancher is another I typically don't like...
  6. weirdwayne15

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

Going to have to completely disagree with you on MP games. Many people like them, I'm not among them, but even so we aren't comparing a multiplayer game to a single player game. We're comparing single player to single player. Second I have followed this game for a LONG time, and I don't know...
  7. weirdwayne15

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

No and no. I looked forward to this game. I VERY VERY much looked forward to this game. I bought into the promises that the devs aimed to a new gold standard in RPG. Currently that goes to RDR 2. It didn't meet RDR 2, it didn't even meet its predecessor TW3. When it comes to hype I thought...
  8. weirdwayne15

Is really The Witcher 3 more for an RPG than Cyberpunk?

RDR 2 is a far superior RPG. Sucks they have only focused on the multiplayer since release. However between TW3 and Cyberpunk yes TW3 is by an order of magnitude superior.
  9. weirdwayne15

Problem with shards.

I mean even if you could check a box to "hide" a shard moving it into a different section that would help significantly. That said I think there could have been a much better interface overall to access shards.
  10. weirdwayne15

Problem with shards.

Alright. So I'm the kinda guy who sought out and read every codex entry in every mass effect game, read every short story on computers in Fallout, and every book in The Elder Scrolls. Shards....there are WAY too freakin' many. Most are complete junk and some have information better passed in...
  11. weirdwayne15

Share your best V conspiracy theories

Could have definitely been one ending. Alternatively I wouldn't mind obliterating Johnny and keeping my body. 6 months to live definitely going the soul killer route, but wouldn't trust Arasaka to do it. Take that soul chip to become one with River. What I hate is their idea of multiple endings...
  12. weirdwayne15

Enjoy This Keanu Reeves Christmas Musical

For those who weren't aware Keanu was once an actual rocker boy. He was so innocent before becoming John Wick
  13. weirdwayne15

Mentioned but missing features list

Wow I had not seen that video. Apparently Miles didn't know at some point that Jackie dies...I've said it before and I'll say it again poor project management. There was clearly a significant lack of communication.
  14. weirdwayne15

One more disappointment.

Exactly my plan. I knew what Hanakos and Saburos intentions were. I even left behind the gun hoping he'd kill Hanako, that's all the guy needed to do and Arasaka would fall, and V would . However, far fewer choices matter than I expected.
  15. weirdwayne15

One more disappointment.

So I just beat the game. Went "The Devil" path. Load up that old checkpoint and am told "Congrats on beating the game you get a reward! Check your inventory or possibly your ripperdoc!" So I check my inventory...a tedious task. Can't find anything, so I Hussle to the ripper doc...and again don't...
Top Bottom