Recent content by WELCHiMUSiC

+
  1. WELCHiMUSiC

Running?

What?
  2. WELCHiMUSiC

DOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. There are a few around town*. Just need to do some looking around ;) *(albeit they may be 'Erwin Schrödinger cats' but cats nonetheless) -w
  3. WELCHiMUSiC

Regina confirms there are Dogs in NC. She even suggests that V gets one, to replace a 'pet' that she was asked to return to it's owner... Sorry all the haters can shoosh now. -W
  4. WELCHiMUSiC

A 'Jackie Wells' at the Afterlife?

That's true - at the moment Claire says it however it is not an option. (update edit):: I completed my first story run (around Dec 25th) with 'into the sun' and experienced the Jackie Wells at the Afterlife (as described). -w
  5. WELCHiMUSiC

A 'Jackie Wells' at the Afterlife?

The 'Afterlife' has a menu, but no actual way to order 'the Jackie Wells' as advertised. (see photoshopped pic below) This suggestion is simply to have it on the menu - first one's free. (then it disappears or something). Could be an easy quest, and would tie up that part of the story. -w
  6. WELCHiMUSiC

Since this is in the 'Suggestion' area, the point of my post is that I want DOGS. AKA companion dogs, or enemy dogs either way. But Cyber versions. Or full bot versions i'm not picky. Cats are fine, there are a few around town. I found 3 so far ;) -w
  7. WELCHiMUSiC

CYBERPUNK 2020 'RULEBOOK' (shard)

I found this data-shard in a back room at 'All-Foods': If I'm reading this correctly It says Cyberpunk 2020 Rulebook If we are playing 'a game' by the rules, then why not let the rules be defined by anyone playing the game? In basic terms, I should be able to break the rules of the game...
  8. WELCHiMUSiC

Ok so there are no cats in NC. But what about Dogs? I mean, at least 30% of the population is strolling around with missing limbs and body parts, and clearly it had something to do with living in a warzone. I gotta assume a robot or cyber-dog is gonna be more effective than a biped 'bot'. So...
  9. WELCHiMUSiC

Gangs...who cares?

Friendship percentage/value is an interesting point to bring up. On another thread we are talking about how saving one of the Malestrom guys (Brick) has a few dialogue lines about how he will 'cover you/got your back' if ever met again. In terms of map dynamic and play-style, I can see where...
  10. WELCHiMUSiC

Night City! Districts, descriptions, flavours - DETAILS!

I was randomly double jumping around the Kabuki overpass area, when I managed to climb up on the NCART tracks and saw an actual NCART train go by. For a second I thought it would kill me on impact, but then I realized I was on the 'safer' side of the track. I also think it might be interesting...
  11. WELCHiMUSiC

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

Possibly. However, that would imply that a good part of the game would need to be accomplished before "The Heist" and if you recall most of the map is locked-down until AFTER "The Heist". I'm not able to follow the logic here. If you are saying that V's story should end, but Jonny's story...
  12. WELCHiMUSiC

Gangs...who cares?

Same here. I saved him using the code I found by searching for details in the quest. Again - he said he'd pay me back when he gets on his feet...IF we ever meet again. Could there be more somewhere on the map that we have not found yet? I wonder... -w [BRICK QUOTES:]
  13. WELCHiMUSiC

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

I'm at 196.2hrs on my 2nd playthru. First one took 130hrs. But I'm a completionist - wanna finish every quest, side quest, and objective. Could it be that exploration and pacing is a good technique to enjoy the game more? I argue that having a 'level minimum' for some of the story missions...
  14. WELCHiMUSiC

Gangs...who cares?

All our comments are suggestive and (i hope) constructive in intent. If (and I say 'if' loosely) gang or faction influence had an impact on the environment I feel it would enhance the submersion into the environment and explain alot of the weird stuff happening around town without long...
  15. WELCHiMUSiC

Connected Stories

There are some odd things in Watson early game, like an AV crashed without a decent story. Plus a bunch of Militech and Maelstrom parties nearby that are seemingly part of the story. It's tough tying the threads together as a storyteller for sure, and I can always create my own narrative...
Top Bottom