Recent content by Welchistador

+
  1. W

Stop adding cards with RNG based effects

RNG is getting talked about alot here - do you all mean 'Random Number Generation" -? As in point totals? If this is what you are talking about, the entire game is one giant RNG. Now the spawning of a silver card from my hand is an amazing mechanic that I have been praying for. Keep in mind...
  2. W

This game will never be balanced

I dont think the point of GWENT is to be balanced in the first place. Despite how great we seem to think faction card games can be balanced, they never can be. Even in Poker, we are playing odds from an uneven counted deck of 52 cards - which is a totally random number. Chess, checkers, or other...
  3. W

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

I dont know if it's manipulation or just a bug, but the mulligan system has been giving me the same 3 cards I mulligan in the first round repeatedly - even the blacklisted units. Is there an exploit somewhere that you are aware of that manipulates my mulligan? Also I noticed a few players...
  4. W

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I just started an account on Windows10 and my PS4 account obviously does not cross-buy with the XBOX account at this point (thanks for making it twice as hard Sony - sarcastically). That being said, do the CDPR dev team have a way to back-door the card buying at least during the beta? In other...
  5. W

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Thank you so much CDPR for all the awesome work on Gwent! Any chance there would be a future mode to retro-grade the patches? in other words, go back in time and play the various beta versions until today? I think it would be kinda cool to have battle rooms where players had to use the rules...
Top Bottom