Recent content by Wellspring

+
  1. W

Waiting for the Patch Notes [Delayed till the 9th]

Lol the singing is actually quite good.
  2. W

IS CDPR ruining its good name w/ Gwent?

Is the GwentUp website down? Link isn't working for me.
  3. W

QUESTS do not take into account forfeits and\or disconnects

I've noticed this as well. When someone forfeits about half the time it glitches and I can't see my rewards for winning, just a loading spinner. Pretty annoying, since there isn't a log to look at somewhere after it happens to see what you've gained.
  4. W

Join us this weekend for GWENT Open #3!

Who won? Or is the tournament not done yet? Also, are the participants' decks posted anywhere, like they did for the Challenger tournament last month?
  5. W

The mmr won't change in the near future

I read your link and I guess I'm still confused. What MMR change are you talking about, and why is it a grindfest? I saw for a few days the MMR for the top 2 ranks was 4400 and 4800, but that has since been changed back down to how it was before.
  6. W

midwinter changes in challanges

Figured I'd share an update for anyone looking at this thread: "We're currently distributing the scrap difference for duplicate leaders obtained from challenges after faction challenge rewards' redesign in Patch 4. Applies to: duplicate Bran, Harald the Cripple, Francesca, Eredin, Emhyr (600...
  7. W

HOTFIX NOW AVAILABLE!

Burza46 Is there any fix coming for people who have duplicate leader cards resulting from the change to the Challenge rewards after the Midwinter update? I played the Scoia'tael and Nilfgaard challenges after the Midwinter Update. Instead of getting 1 of each faction leader cards (like I did...
  8. W

midwinter changes in challanges

I experienced the same issue here. I played the Scoia'tael and Nilfgaard challenges. Instead of getting 1 of each faction leader cards (like I did before with the Monsters, Skellige, and Northern Realms challenges), this time I got duplicates. For Scoia'tael, I now have 2 x Francesca, 1 x...
  9. W

Warning: Do not open your kegs at the moment

Are the patch notes posted anywhere, besides in-game? At work and wanted to read about the changes.
  10. W

The season has ended!

Are the patch notes posted anywhere, besides in-game? At work and wanted to read about the changes.
Top Bottom