Recent content by WencaZ

+
  1. W

Stories and Adventures Thread

Hello CD Projekt Red, I wish only one thing. Make changes in Wolf School gear treasure hunt please, either make Kaer Morhen accesible at level 14 or put the starting gear elsewhere in the world (e.g. Velen), because you get to Kaer Morhen roughly in the middle of the game on a level higher than...
  2. W

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Please give us separate category in inventory for books (like The Witcher 1), and also storage crate (also like in Witcher 1), because even with +100 saddlebags I am close to be overburden (having only all witcher armor sets and swords, exept Viper gear).
  3. W

No dismemberment after prologue

No dismemberment after prologue Can anyone tell me if it's a bug, after prologue I can't dismember people. In prologue limbs and heads were flying left and right but since then nothing. Is it intentional or it's a bug?
  4. W

Would this PC run it?

Hello, this may be out of thread but my Nvidia Experience is not communicating with Witcher 2. In Nvidia I select optimize and screen is telling me it's optimized (without touching settings in Witcher 2 launcher) - almost everything on high settings and full HD resolution, but when I start the...
  5. W

Redkit Wiki Chat

Hoddless armors Hello does anyone know how to make every armor with hood, hoodless. I have seen some mods for dark armor but the entire armor design was changed, I would like to keep original look of all armors but lose just the hood. Is it possible in REDkit ?(I have never modded anything before(
Top Bottom