Recent content by Wenceslaus

+
  1. Wenceslaus

Level scaling ruins the game

I personaly hate it and consider it extremly anti RPG mechanic unless you play DIablo or Borderlands. In my opinion, it push the game more towards generic procedural looter shooter. It makes combat bullet sponge and feel slightly ridiculous. End game V with best chrome should just steamroll...
  2. Wenceslaus

Dual Wielding, the ultimate Handgun ability.

By replacing Gorilla Arms, Mantis Blade... you made me think of this (which would negate te penalty I know—but it is cool (the reload, the scene itself is over the top and far away)):
  3. Wenceslaus

I was hoping the DLC story wasn't with Silverhand

No offense taken lol. Changing main story point to return to blank slate in the DLC would be really odd story twist.
  4. Wenceslaus

I was hoping the DLC story wasn't with Silverhand

"V" is "We" It makes no sence without Johnny.
  5. Wenceslaus

Dear CDPR devs, list of suggestions

In the grimdark future, there is only war. I would not expect that they will divert from the current Diablo formula and adding anything similar. Sadly.
  6. Wenceslaus

Request for a rear view perspective during 1st person driving

I do miss that back view too, both solutions seems sufficient to me and better than nothing Also the camera in vehicle 1st person is returning to center automatically. Would be nice to have some menu option to turn that off or delay it at least. Havent found it if it exist.
  7. Wenceslaus

Radiant or Randomly Generated Repeatable Missions

Wow... that does sound as really lot of work! And you are right, it fits Fallout universe not only because you are repairing a car but also that you could actually find items on place where they make little sence... though if done by Behtesda I would prefere most were placed with care and enviro...
  8. Wenceslaus

But a mission to get all parts to build a car is a small quest that has its end (functional car). Or am I wrong? It doesn't sound me like something you do over and over again and if you would... I would probably gave up on car. I would also like the parts being placed with care and some...
  9. Wenceslaus

Yes, gigs are alittle bit like radiant quest, that is what I meant by "bandit camps". To me personally they are already a bit annoying and immersion breaking as they are static and wait for player.... "gamey" I guess. They feel like an another settlement that needs help. Having more of them on...
  10. Wenceslaus

Let's not fall for survival bias. Not every signle aspect of that game ensure that any other game including any of them will be re-releasable 10 years after. Modders... probably. Radiant quest? I would argue not.
  11. Wenceslaus

CPU load up to 70% or more with RocketLake!

You can post in your original topic you made about this you know?
  12. Wenceslaus

Patch 1.5 | Vehicle tweaks to improve the experience

- FOV for cars/vehicles is something I really miss in 1st person and I think that would fit the game. - the need to use handbreak to stop sometimes is really annoying but even simply trying to accelerate calmly is almost impossible in fatser cars. I think that the make the vehicle accelerate...
  13. Wenceslaus

To be honest, I though that about the MMO like systems with ton of random junk and nonsence perks but here we are... 1645653513 I do not mind if hey were there somehow, not in my way, if that makes someone happy. Same as with the apartments. But I would prefer anything that would add to the...
  14. Wenceslaus

How to enable AIM TOGGLE?

It is not there: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/no-ads-toggle-option-on-pc.11040638/
  15. Wenceslaus

Can someone demonstrate the "Raytraced Lighting" differences?

It is definetly matter of taste and it is different game to game too. All things RT does could be faked in another way. Just with drawbacks (no day/night cycle, less interactivity or/and movement freedom... etc). I think Cyberpunk looks great even without RT so I usually take the fps too. Just...
Top Bottom