Recent content by Wendek

+
  1. W

Fantastic Gwent Re-balance mod!!!

You don't understand. Avallac'h and Thaler are fundamentally different because you can counterplay the latter. You can revive him with a medic or decoy him and then play him in turn. Geralt and Ciri aren't that much stronger. A Kayran can give more than 15 attack in total with his power if you...
  2. W

It will always be broken as it is because it's essentially a no-risk, "play with 11 cards whil your opponent only has 10" card. You have absolutely no reason to not include it in your deck. It either needs to have high attack (especially as it won't be affected by weather then) or not be a hero...
  3. W

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

The problem is that the snowball dialogue is stupid. The player has absolutely no way of knowing that "Relax, you can't be good at everything" is going to lead to a sad drinking session. I thought it was comforting when I picked this option, the first one just seemed like it'd be something...
  4. W

Tw1 < tw3 < tw2

Well that's because TW3 did a huge retcon. Out of four endings in TW2, the witch hunt only happened in two for instance - it was one of the hardest choices to make because both decisions could be argued for and against. (It was obvious the witch hunt would bring much suffering to the land - but...
  5. W

Tw1 < tw3 < tw2

Well I still prefer TW1 for the alchemy system. Found it rubbish in TW2 (especially oils that wouldn't last for half a fight) and I don't like the automatically-replenish system of TW3. I prefer TW2 for the romance, the political intrigues and overall impact of our decisions as a player. As well...
  6. W

I am angry. Wolf Armor Related. Dev, read this.

Think it could be part of the 1.07 "fixes" ? Or much later ? I must admit I was interested in playing with the Wolf set (both for stats and aesthetics) but won't get to try it because of that. I want my set to accompany me from the first tier to the endgame, it simply does not make much sense...
  7. W

Please add another waypoint for Crow's Perch (or move existing)

Well some things are both easier and more convenient, like the markers on the map and the quest indications as they guide you during your questing and "streamline" the experience. The "Witcher Senses' also fall in both categories imo, although they at least have an in-world justification. But...
  8. W

Does it do something about the "Mysterious Elf" card ? I really loathe that card and how broken it is, and how I'm basically forced to include it unless I want to cripple my own deck on purpose.
  9. W

Please add another waypoint for Crow's Perch (or move existing)

How the hell does another waypoint make the game "easier" ? It's irrelevant to game difficulty, it's about convenience. Walking around Crow's Perch every time you need to see Yoanna has nothing difficult about it, it's just a bother. Especially hearing that stupid henchman and his line about...
  10. W

It would be cool if there was a dissection skill

The problem with Nekker Hearts is that they're wrongly named. They're actually "Nekker Warrior Hearts". That's why you never drop any when fighting random nekkers. A dissection skill wouldn't change anything to that.
  11. W

Custom gwent mod

You could also try to program an AI for it ? (better than the one in the game I mean) :p In fact depending on the language you make that thing in, and how easy it'll be to "interface" with it, it could prove an interesting challenge to try and write one for it. I haven't written AI in a few...
  12. W

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

As others have said, The Witcher 3 really closes Geralt's story in the best way possible. If we played him again, it'd have to be a prequel. The problem with a prequel being that we already know the future and thus some events are bound to happen anyway (characters' deaths, etc.) Although it...
Top Bottom