Recent content by Wepx

+
  1. Wepx

Ludonarrative dissonance

And this is why CDPR has abyssmal reviews on glassdoor and every single one of them talks about management and leads being just a bunch of imbeciles. I do not blame the devs whatsoever when it comes to the game. Everything that was cut, every bug, everything goes back to atrocious product...
  2. Wepx

Too much Johnny

I totally agree with you on that sense, sadly they marketed Keanu Reeves (don't get me wrong, He seems to be having a blast playing Johny and is imo one of his best perfomances in recent years aside from John Wick) I wouldn't even go as far as making the biochip DLC, but just have it as the...
  3. Wepx

Does Cyberpunk 2077 really deserve to be on the worst games of the year list?

TBH I would put that category on Assassin's Creed or generic EA game #65739
  4. Wepx

Too much Johnny

I'm loving Johny's character. But I do acknowledge the problem that he takes away too much protagonism from V's own story. Which wouldn't be bad if we had a full goddamned act just with Jackie and V climbing the ranks again. That's pretty much why it feels disconnecting you start as this small...
  5. Wepx

Does Cyberpunk 2077 really deserve to be on the worst games of the year list?

Not in any way whatsoever, sure there are bugs, textures take too much to load etc. But the gameplay is solid, the story is compeling, the graphics are beautiful even on a low range GPU like mine (a 1650 Max-Q, I can play the game with mostly high settings at stable 30 fps). It lacks...
Top Bottom