Recent content by White.One

+
  1. W

Suggestion for new avatar.

I would like a Priscilla avatar.
  2. W

Season of the Bear is ending!

So not even a small patch? I guess they will make a big one in April after the tourney. Well 1 more month i guess.
  3. W

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Hello, and thank for doing this AMA session. I have two questions. 1. Will u make round wins to work in arena mode as well, now the only way to get daily rewards is to play ladder. 2.Will you get back the artist name on the cards? Cheers and have a great day ! :hatsoff:
  4. W

New Faction Challenge begins!

Well done CDPR ! Good changes, and fun challenge, I will go for NR the border is nice and it fits good with Vernor Roche avatar. Cheers ! :cheers:
  5. W

AMA with Paweł Burza — March 14th, 5PM CET!

Will round wins work in arena too? I hope they will since you are winning rounds, and you don't get the daily rewards if you don't do ladder. Thank you ! Have a great day ! :cheers:
  6. W

Enter the Arena — GWENT’s new game mode!

What about round wins to be active in arena mode as well?
  7. W

Enter the Arena — GWENT’s new game mode!

Love the new game mode ! The possibilities and all the different cards is great ! I just have a question regarding the daily quest, when you play arena your rounds don't go to the daily quest will this be changed in the future? Thank you !
  8. W

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

I think Scoia'tell are better, at least for now. :cheers:
  9. W

Midwinter Update is now available!

My update is bugged.Twice it's stop on 99.7% and doesn't complete.Waited 5 minutes, happend again.Any ideas?
  10. W

Faction Challenge Bug: Received Lugos Instead of Dijkstra

Got the same Issue, So kind of CDPR, Can't wait to see it in my collection !
Top Bottom