Recent content by WhiteLupus

+
  1. W

PS4: (bug)stop playing you are wasting time! you will never "get junior"

already completed the quest on ps4 so for me its fine
  2. W

The Witcher books (NO SPOILERS)

they are quite enjoyable the beginning are a bit tough but then they are rly good i read all 7 of them in a row ^^
  3. W

oh i´m sorry we have 8 books already there came a new one in April 2015 but this one is not related to the ciri story as far as i know.
  4. W

oh okay 2 books are currently not translated yet ? In Germany we have 7 books
  5. W

Velen vs. Skellige

i don´t have a favorite the variety of these two "Maps" are so awesome and both are so beautiful so i can´t decide which one of them i like more ^^
  6. W

What is your current playtime?

i´m at 120 hours (on death march)and it is still soooo good :)
  7. W

Mutagens and trophies completely lost their variety and fun in The Witcher 3

i also agree i love this game but the Mutagens and trophies are rly boring
  8. W

[FUNNY VIDEO!] Scared Peasants running rampant!!

I also found something hilarious :D i think he should try it without gloves ^^
  9. W

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

I will try a Fast attack/Alchemy build with 3 points in Delusion for more dialogue options im playing on DM and currently i am lvl 22 and my build so far looks like this. As Equipment i use the Enhanced version of the Cat School Gear inklusive the Swords...
  10. W

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Some of mine
  11. W

I tried the alchemy build from Ouroboros612 it is okay but i personally have no fun with it so i stay with my hybrid build for a while
  12. W

i find it quit usefull when i time it perfectly, the reflected arrow deals double dmg and that is mostly a one hit kill on those archers so i might keep that skill yeah the quen pushback is quite useless yeah :(
  13. W

I try to use a hybrid build with focus on Fast Attack it looks like this at the moment and so far im rly happy with it on death march
  14. W

i asked @milezZx on twitter about that and he said u can keep the points from the places of power because they are the reward for exploring and it would not make sense when u have to revisit them.
  15. W

Share Your Screenshots!!!

u dont have to revisit the places of power when u use the respec potion. U keep these points too.
Top Bottom