Recent content by Wickedwayne

+
  1. W

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

- fix walking animation loop on horseback Can't stand it. I actively avoid it by getting of the horse rather than to suffer through it.
  2. W

Addressing the no XP Glitch

That seems way off somehow. I am playing on deathmarch and lvl 16 currently, explored everything in white orchard, almost nothing in Velen and still have a bunch lvl 12-17 quests in my log. I also did about 3 or 4 quests which where grey so i got no exp from them. Doesn't seem right that You...
  3. W

new graphic filter setting

What is the point? Honestly, just use Sweetfx/Reshade. It works perfectly fine with every game i have played for years. There is no reason for Dev's to waste time adding a feature which is completely covered by those tools. Also, probably almost no one would use it anyway even if they did.
  4. W

Get Junior - Torch isn't opening passage to whoreson's stash

I had the exact same problem. For me it was because i went in with carvers dwarf squad to clear the place out. After that i couldn't activate the torch. Reloaded before i went in ignored the dwarves and did the arena fights and everything worked fine. Also, i didn't read the note in both...
  5. W

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Yeah so, here is some information missing.Who does it affect? How do we make sure we don't get this issue? Does this issue still happen if You start a new game with 1.04 from scratch? Why do i need to ask those questions?
  6. W

Possible Bug?

Nevermind. Seems like it was just a lucky streak or something.
  7. W

[BUG] Notice Board Quest Markers

[BUG] Notice Board Quest Markers Some Notice boards show new quests available but after getting there and reading them there isn't.
  8. W

BUG: Chernobog Runestone Useless

Somewhere here on these forums, it was confimed that this is just an UI issue. The correct value gets applied regardsless. I am guessing around 2% like stun and stagger runes.
  9. W

List of Encountered Bugs

Oh, soo much this. I first went all out melee skills but once i noticed that red mutagens just don't drop at all i switched to all out signs.
  10. W

List of Encountered Bugs

Don't know if mentioned yet but one thing everyone encountered 100% while playing: Death animations play a little to late and have (maybe) too much force. (except the special dismemberment kills it seems) Edit: Another one is underwater sound getting stuck when surfacing.
  11. W

Black screen with TOTALLY frozen PC after 1.04

Do You have an EVGA SC or FTW by any chance?
  12. W

[BUG] Pyres of Novigrad - Fire Spell Sound Loop

[BUG] Pyres of Novigrad - Fire Spell Sound Loop Before the fight starts in the warehouse and Triss conjures her flame the sound starts over from the beginning every time the camera switches back and forth between the thugs and Triss and Geralt.
  13. W

[BUG] Animation Stutter on Horseback at walking speed

[BUG] Animation Stutter on Horseback at walking speed The animation loop looks like it cuts off abruptly instead of smoothly transitioning. If you get what i mean. Its tricky to explain but very easy to spot while walking on horseback.
  14. W

Possible Bug?

Possible Bug? I got a new steel sword yesterday which has a 10% chance to stun (have to look up the exact name later). I added a rune to it with another 2% right from the get go so i don't exactly know if its the rune or the sword parameter thats causing it but its ridiculously overpowered...
  15. W

For a Forum, which is meant to encourage discussion, threads get closed suprisingly fast without a solid reason.

Yes, saw it. Even said it looked good. As i said before this is not a topic to discuss downgrade.
Top Bottom