Recent content by WildOrchid

+
  1. WildOrchid

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

She can get on long essays with others but noo, she can't with Judy because it might be too 'depressing' for her.
  2. WildOrchid

Apartments rant.

But how hard it is for these apts to have whiskey or coffee makers? Both northside and glen are empty in comparison to plaza and japantown's. Ppl are not asking for big interactions (at least I personally don't). Just curious why V cant smoke or drink or even play guitar in certain apts, that's all.
  3. WildOrchid

Can't believe some miss the hints throughout the game, goddamn. How can you miss them lol. :giveup:
  4. WildOrchid

Compared to any love interest, and especially Liara, she's limited and very much so. Especially when you consider she was the first mass effect lesbian romance and they didn't even bother give any gay romances in 1 and 2... And I say that as someone who romanced both Sam and Liara. And there...
  5. WildOrchid

I'm sorry but Bioware had no equality in terms of romances, if you were a gay dude or a lesbian woman, you were pretty much stuck with one to none LI, in the whole trilogy. They only just added a lesbian in ME3.... Writing wise and content wise, CP does a lot better job than bioware did in mass...
  6. WildOrchid

Gender-free Romance Petition

Well, Leliana is bisexual and Morrigan is straight. Both Triss and Yen are straight as well. I don't see you complaining about them having only one sexuality but with Judy is a no no because she's not into men. It's part of her personality, what she likes.
  7. WildOrchid

How do I delete My forum profile.

Done. :beer:
  8. WildOrchid

If you want to stick to your opinion, do it. But even opinions can be wrong, especially when there's lots of info from actual devs and VA's to back it up.:beer:
  9. WildOrchid

The denial is real :giveup:
  10. WildOrchid

Oh and let's not forget Carol calling you both girls. Iconic.
  11. WildOrchid

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I think it's the pic Judy sends you a little while after the diving mission. I recall telling her I want it and she said she'd send it to me. I never got it. :giveup: I thought it'd be a big wallpaper to decorate my apt with but nah....
  12. WildOrchid

Here's to hoping....
  13. WildOrchid

Yeah, I'm gonna just wait and see and hope CDPR won't get into the same "box" that puts hetero males in priority once again, like a lot of companies do. Come on, I thought we are past that... :disapprove: I just hope it's mistunderstanding and that they will work on other LI's and not just one.
  14. WildOrchid

Jewellery for V

I concur. Hell, even Johnny wears rings and we play as him sometimes, with rings/bracelets and it makes me jealous that i can't make V's hands look more beautiful. :giveup: As for clipping, V always has her sleeves up in first person, even with long sleeved shirts in inventory.... Pls cdpr.
Top Bottom