Recent content by WillSS525

+
  1. W

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

Amazon UK here! I ordered in Feb 2015, and got an update to my order status at 23:00 on 17th May. "Preparing for dispatch". My location is generally a very easy one for couriers or the royal mail, so I should be good. I have the game installed already from a code I got with my new 970; I gave...
  2. W

Herb Collecting Quest

Perfect mate, thanks a lot ;D
  3. W

Herb Collecting Quest

Herb Collecting Quest Hey peeps, I need to know how to make a quest that requires you to collect herbs for someone. If you know how to do this, please could you explain in a simple way. Thank youuu :D
  4. W

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Yes, this is possible. Just install into \Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\witcher 2\ Make sure you make a backup of the original files first, unless you have the time to "Verify Cache" on steam. Try it out with an existing mod, so you know how to do it ;D
  5. W

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Correct, cant wait :D
  6. W

Full Combat Rebalance 2

@shagohad I would play the game first, then you can see what the mod actually changes, in relation to the base game. ;) Flash has also said that it's recommended to start a new game, however not absolutely required.
  7. W

Full Combat Rebalance 2

I'm sure he appreciates the thought, but that's essentially asking for it early. It's much easier for him to just get it done and release it when he feels it's ready, rather than relying on the feedback of others to develop the mod.
  8. W

NASA computer for Witcher 3 ?

So if I wanted to max out the game, what kind of spec will I be looking at? Would my current spec be good enough? -----------------------| I7 3770k Ivy Bridge | Corsair Vengeance 8Gb | Asus GTX660ti 2Gb | -----------------------|
  9. W

Is it possible to open the Lykaon mod on the REDkit? I want to learn from it

Thanks very much for sharing this with us Benz!
  10. W

Creating Worlds - Video tutorial series

Thanks very much for your videos. Could you please create a video about houses. e.g. how to do doors and interiors, it would be much appreciated ;)
Top Bottom