Recent content by windxtravelerx

+
  1. W

Paid dlc not working

Also experiencing such issue with Blood and Wine DLC but on Xbone. Not even going to bother filling a report, since last time i did this they didn't fix any of the problems that i reported.
  2. W

Cant Access DLC on Xbox One after 1.30 update.

Can't access the Blood and Wine DLC too, even though i played before the update. It seems that PS4 owners are also having this issue and as always CD Projekt Red is "unaware" of the problem. Unfortunately there's nothing we, players, can do about it.
  3. W

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities

The last time i played this game, after the 1.22 patch, the framerate looked as bad as before. That's unfortunate. But there's nothing else to do. It's time for CDPR to move on to their next project and Witcher 3 will be left as it is now. But that's OK. I'm about to receive my PS4 this week...
  4. W

Xbox One performance research

Well, they fixed the framerate issues twice already, which proves that yes, there are framerate issues in this game and yes, they know how to fix this. So as far as i'm concerned we, as customers and gamers, have the right to ask them to fix this problem again, for the third time. But since they...
  5. W

Patch 1.21 Did anyone here downloaded the 1.21 patch? It seems that they changed a lot of things. Interface is completely changed, fonts are now bigger, menu is more easy to navigate and less clunky, to some extent, and it appears that the Loading times are more bearable and quicker, however i...
  6. W

The game was released a year ago, yesterday. They fixed the framerate issues of the PS4 version around September, the same month where they, for the second time, screwed the framerate on the Xbox version. Now, 8 MONTHS LATER, we still have no response whatsoever as to whether they are working to...
  7. W

X1 performance on 1.12

I really hope that CDPR are taking notes and investigating what's going on to fix this problem soon, i really do. Anyway, i'm waiting for the new patch, and this time around let's hope that there are some good news for us, Xbox players. I didn't spend money on this game + Season Pass for...
  8. W

X1 performance on 1.12

The game doesn't run in 1080p on Xbox. Never did. But that didn't interfere the game's performance at all. We could have 30/28 FPS with a resolution of 900p without any problems. So it's clear that this problem has something to do with the programming of the game, not the hardware. The fact that...
  9. W

X1 performance on 1.12

I don't really think we need to get through this all over again. Simply put, the same problems with framerate drops that existed in Novigrad or in any crowded areas are still there. The long loading times, the blurry screen that appears after you are done talking to someone (like a merchant or a...
  10. W

Does 1.11 fixes Novigrad framerate?

It's not fixed. Framerate take a hit everytime you go to Novigrad, Oxenfurt or any populated area (like when you're in the Ball on the quest "A Matter of Life and Death"). Hope they fix this.
  11. W

Xbox version downgraded framerate with 1.10...

They (CDPR) just created a sticky with instructions for us to send them a form reporting these performance issues. Please take a look, and if possible record some clips to show where theses problems occur so they can help us faster. I'll send them a report too.
  12. W

Thank you Vinthir and CD Projekt Red to show some concern about us, Xbox One players. If everyone here actually take the time to send a form reporting this problem like Vinthir said, all these issues will be fixed soon. And like bullmsa said, it would be better to write a form like Vinthir...
  13. W

1.10 issues and bugs

That's why i'm afraid. I don't know if they fixed the framerate issues with Novigrad and other places...Well, we'll have to wait and see. I don't know if the patch will be released today or tomorrow, because the patch needs a certification from Microsoft/Sony and etc. that's why it takes a bit...
  14. W

1.10 issues and bugs

Patch 1.11 will be available soon for Xbox and PS4, you guys can check if there's any improvement related to performance, broken quests and etc. I'll stick to 1.08 until they at least fix performance issues.
  15. W

1.10 issues and bugs

Yes, unfortunately. But i think if you "earn" an achievement while playing in Offline Mode, when you go back to Online Mode you earn all the achievements that you obtained while you were offline. I really didn't want to do this, but i really like this game and i don't want to play Witcher 3 with...
Top Bottom