Recent content by Witchercyberpunk

+
  1. Witchercyberpunk

Actions mean more than words

We trusted that they would release a finished game. Their quote often repeated as "coming when it's ready" went way back to the first marketing material almost a decade ago. But that means nothing, if it releases in a unfinished State. All we can do now is wait. They need to regain our trust...
  2. Witchercyberpunk

Poor console performance and graphics need to be addressed

I am disappointed to see the state that the game is in on base ps4. With future patches I'm sure it will improve, but I expected more from CDPR at launch. "Coming when it's ready" well, looks like it wasn't ready. It should have been delayed till March. Blurry, laggy, bugs, pop in, etc. CDPR...
  3. Witchercyberpunk

This may be obvious but cdpr better not pull any tricks on us with microtransactions at any point in the foreseeable future

I saw, it's great to see 1599515934 I understand completely. I just dont want them to go overboard. As long as it's fair.
  4. Witchercyberpunk

This may be obvious but cdpr better not pull any tricks on us with microtransactions at any point in the foreseeable future

In terms of multiplayer, don't screw up... please... Don't... Screw... Up. Even a little screw up will end in us breathing down your neck. This isn't meant to come off as a threat but a warning :) Love you cdpr!!!
  5. Witchercyberpunk

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

With the Witcher 3 being upgraded for next-gen, I'm curious to see how far they go with it. I hope they put alot of time making sure they take full advantage of the next gen hardware. Could cdpr bring us closer than ever, to the graphics shown before Witcher 3 was downgraded? They had a vision...
  6. Witchercyberpunk

Is traffic density high enough?

Cyberpunk 2077 compared to GTA 5, Watch dogs 1/2, Saints Row or any modern open world game how does Cyberpunk stack up? I hope I'm overreacting, and it isn't really an issue.
  7. Witchercyberpunk

A small change that could improve Katana gameplay

Take what I say with a grain of salt, but from what I understand, creating sword combat for a first-person game is different than creating it for a third-person game. In first-person you have a limited view of your surroundings and your character is more limited in ways they can maneuver...
  8. Witchercyberpunk

A small change that could improve Katana gameplay

One thing that I noticed with the katana, is how the sword keeps within the field of view, and I feel like that looks a little awkward. I'd assume in real life when you're actually sword fighting, the sword will swing in and out of your field of view often. I'm not an expert on Swords by any...
  9. Witchercyberpunk

Texture pop in issues

Yeah, I'm sure it very likely will be fixed after much optimization. I'm just unsure if that issue has gotten that needed attention from the fans.
  10. Witchercyberpunk

My few concerns with enemy AI

Haha, no, I'm exited, but I see no issue in pointing out the little things. 1598120110 I agree but I keep seeing similar issues is many RPGs today, they don't bother me that much but there is always room for improvement.
  11. Witchercyberpunk

My few concerns with enemy AI

Just chilling out? I'm right in your peripheral vision. Mabye I'm too fast for you. Sup, you gonna spread out or what? You suicidal? I just have my concerns. Mabye I'm nitpicking. Game looks like a blast.
  12. Witchercyberpunk

Lets talk about Smart weapons

I'm not a fan of the smart weapons too, but I think it's important to understand that it's an option, so I don't have to touch these weapons at all during the playthrough. And I think that there might be an audience of people who are just really terrible at first person shooters and wouldn't...
  13. Witchercyberpunk

Texture pop in issues

Cyberpunk 2077 so far from gameplay has noticeable pop-in when traversing in cars in both badlands and night city. I hope cdpr are aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing it.
  14. Witchercyberpunk

I do agree, I definitely think other enemies should use them too, but how would that work against the player if bullets track you? I think the devs have said that the abilities and weapons used by you, can also be used be enemies, which makes alot of sense. 1598059182 Also if cdpr really wanted...
  15. Witchercyberpunk

So, with smart weapons, I understand it's appeal, for people who lack skill or don't care for combat in RPGs. But that doesn't mean it should require 0 skill to use. Balancing reload times, damage, range and bullet spread are all important, but what about aim? In the gameplay, smart guns have...
Top Bottom