Recent content by witcherfan69

+
  1. W

Patch 1.12 out now!

NEWGAME+ is buggy as hell. Skellige most wanted. wolf school gear. where the cat and wolf play. the fools gold etc all bugged
  2. W

New Game+ versus starting new game

NEWGAME+ is broken too many bugged quest which dont get fixed
  3. W

Is there already any news about Patch 1.12??

NEWgame+ has tons of issues. hope they focus on those.
  4. W

Person in distress wont leave his cage

ya it happens to me too its one of the less apparent bugs that was added after recent patches, main issue is newgame+ wolf dlc not working. Cat and wolf play dlc not working. The pig dlc fools gold not working etc
  5. W

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Any News OR ETA about Triss Romance/Dialogue Fixes? Wonder if they will include it with patch 1.08.
  6. W

I Think the whole story behind Triss asking to get tortured is because she feels guilty for not finding Ciri in novigrad while she was also in the city. Her expression when Gerald says she is looking for Ciri in Novigrad was epic. She wanted to make it up to Geralt by getting tortured,so He can...
  7. W

DLC 16: A Night to Remember?

There was a Higher Vampire in the Game. Specially during Cardinal Sins quest, at first i thought it was the crazy Redenian priest killing everyone but it was a shapeshifting higher vampire. But still i would like it they added a bruxa with DLC 16.
  8. W

Triss seems to have gained some weight after TW2 ending. Stil prefer the tw2 look though both are awesome.
  9. W

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Ya compared to Tw1 the number of options have been reduced. However, "the quality" of the scenes have been dumbed down to pg-13 in witcher 3. Compare TW2 Triss elven ruins scence with TW3 lighthouse.
  10. W

Why is Radovid in Oxenfurt?

No idea i suppose he had no other place to relax and chill since technically Novigrad is neutral which isnt. it is controlled by radavids witch hunters.
  11. W

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+1 for Triss Merigold . Seems like she wins these type of polls every time and maybe after they fix her romance/chat issue she will own Geralt lol.
  12. W

Strange icon in the Dragonslayer's Grotto

could be the next dlc maybe
  13. W

Does anyone wonder why we have to do the SUNSTONE Quest with Phillipa Eilhart? I mean shes the most powerful and the most treacherous sorceress but she is not near Triss or Yen as far as character importance goes for the story, Since Yen and Ciri go to the Lab, it would make sense to have Triss...
  14. W

Glitches that 1.07 didn't fix

abandoned site in orchard if its the NoonWraith it only spawns at or near 12pm Noon. thats not a bug same thing happen with NightWraiths they showup at dark. Its no bug newbie!
  15. W

Yup Shadowbroker in ME2 was successful so they could make something similar if enough people demanded it.
Top Bottom